Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Add tempo timer
Add a simple metronome to the app for tempo counting.
6 votes -
Cadence guide
Include a cadence cue such as audio or visual pulse for static bike intervals. Basic turbo trainers.
1 vote -
Roller Derby Practice
Add the option to schedule Roller Derby Practices/Games on the calendar activities. Also Trail Skating, Speed Skating, and regular Roller Skating--these are all activities lots of skaters do to supplement derby.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
I don’t like that the videos on lifestyle are labeled as workouts
Under recipe or lifestyle videos, you have to say you completed the “workout”. I would like this to be labeled something differently than “workout” because I am not working out with these videos. I am watching something to help reset my mindset or lifestyle.
1 vote -
Access to online exercise classes
Many of the coaches are personal trainers and have access to various online classes. I'd like to have cardio and weight training classes. I'm currently googling to find free online classes that I can do at home but I'd like to have everything within the vibrant life app
2 votes -
Shifting Workout Order
I would like to shift the order of my workout. This way I don’t miss any exercises while doing my workout. I would also love if I can pre change a specific exercise prior to starting my workout, there are multiple options to replace a specific exercise, but I lose time looking for the one I want to replace it for.
1 vote -
Reminder to end the exercise
In Apple Watch it is useful to have a reminder to end the exercise after one hour or the end of activity
1 vote -
Allow ability to copy set stats and amend if needed instead of having to enter every single one
Allow ability to copy set stats and amend if needed instead of having to enter every single one
1 vote -
Please add golf to workouts. It’s a good workout whether walking or riding. An average workout is like 900 calories burned in cart
Please add golf to workouts. It’s a good workout whether walking or riding. An average workout is like 900 calories burned for 18 holes and that’s if riding in cart.
7 votes -
Full calendar view of my scheduled workouts
As a client of a trainer, I want to be able to view all my scheduled workouts so that I can easily shuffle them around.
3 votes -
Recovery suggestions
A series on foam roller and stretching for recovery
2 votes -
Change layout of save vs discard workout
It’s poor planning to have the save and discard buttons right on top of each other. I’ve completed my workout before and accidentally hit discard because I was just getting done with cardio and in a rush.
1 vote -
Trainerize exercise library feedback
we have two videos for a sumo deadlift, but one is a sumo Squat
1 vote -
Be able to self subscribe to on-demand programs
I want to be able to view the programs my gym has made and choose the ones I want to run
2 votes -
Add activity for cross country skiing
Please add Nordic (cross country) skiing. Alpine Skiing and snowboarding are much different and do not quite cover the intensity of Nordic skiing
2 votes -
If I or my trainer add a workout on a Monday, have the option of adding to every following week. Plan workouts for a month ahead.
Would save time to be able to add workouts for ag least a month ahead in one click. Additionally an export to Apple Calendar would be so useful.
2 votes -
When working out the video should show you the form when working w
When working out you should be able to have the video on for the exercise making sure you have that right form
3 votes -
Be able to restart workouts from phase 1 if you had to be away for a while
My workouts say I’m in phase 13, but I just got out of the hospital. I would like to start from phase 1 and have to wait for my trainer to fix it. It would be nice to be able to reset it myself if needed.
2 votes -
Add workouts
Manually add workouts that are not available for selection.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
