Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Swimming
Enter calories and distance for swimming
6 votes -
Instruction volume too low
The instructional/command volume is too low at its highest setting. I like the fact that it is independently controlled from other audio, but it should be louder or have a higher range of adjustability. I cannot hear commands at the loudest setting with my music at a normal level, much less when I turn it up to work out.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Restore option for decimals in tracking reps,or add another field for more info
I used the ability to enter decimals for reps (i.e. 10.3) to note what strength resistance band i had used when I did 10 reps. Then i could compare the next time I did the program and try to better myself or be sure I wasn't slacking. Several exercises don't have a field for weight and others only allow a time. Even the time ones don't allow for noting how many reps in the time were completed. The overall workout notes from a past session are not easily accessible and even if they were, its not a great place to…
3 votes -
5 votes
-
1 vote
-
Update on the structure and feel of the exercises
I've used this app and another workout app which has a snippet of the movement as a follow along with the timer. It's a more automatic process than watching a video and manually starting the timer. The videos here are great because they're well explained, but if this could be explained while the timer is counting down for example, for those who have watched the videos a million times before :) to remember the small corrections. Also a feature to see which muscles are being exercised/stretched
1 vote -
Make it so Workout of The Day can be added into the program
Make it so Workout of The Day can be added into the program to do again and track performance increases just like the workouts the trainers add
1 vote -
Add resistance and incline options for tracking elliptical stats. Also add completed floors section for tracking stair stepper stats
Add resistance and incline options for tracking elliptical stats. Also add completed floors section for tracking stair stepper stats.
1 vote -
Quick select of substitute exercises for ones you’ve previously replaced in the app
Have a quick selection list under an exercise for ones you’ve previously substituted in or recommended replacement to use the same or similar muscle group
3 votes -
9 votes
-
Sync to Myzone heart rate monitor
Real time active calorie burn sync
29 votes -
Download/Save Workout Feature
It would be nice to download or save certain workouts to go back and use. For example, my trainer has given me supplemental workouts that I’m able to do when I’m traveling and don’t have gym access. It would be nice to be able to pull that up again in the future or an as extra/alt workout in the event I can’t do what I prescribed. If I wanted to use one of those now I would be scrolling back for months and wouldn’t be able to log it.
3 votes -
Recommended weight increases on your sets
Each week or set recommend weight increases based on your progress previously
1 vote -
Notes in workouts - individually
Have a section when you are doing your workout for ancient individual movement. Because the notes section at the end is very limited
And sometimes we can forget about what we want to say about the particular movement or something that may hurt us that particular movement
2 votes -
Add weighted vest to walking and running.
Add a feature to add weight (vest or ankle) to walking and running. Should be able to notate the amount of weight.
5 votes -
android smart walk for tracking
android smart watch for tracking
2 votes -
Videos start the timer
When I open an exercise that has a video I watch the video and do the exercise but it never started the timer or tracked what I was doing having to start the timer and then go into the video is a pain and I keep forgetting
1 vote -
Larger Variety of Set/Rep Options
Have a better variety between the "Sets", "Reps" & "KG" boxes.
Best example, my trainer sets an EMOM for me which includes the Ski Erg, when I come to imput my distance/ calories burnt, I can't. My only option is to input: Reps = 1 | KG = 0.
An option to switch Reps for Time & KG for Distance would really enhance the tracking of progression in workouts.
1 vote -
Ability to go into your exercises and see your last reps/weights without entering a workout
Without entering a workout from your PT. Be able to go into your exercises and see history for that exercise - previous reps/weights etc. for use when doing extra workouts not on a plan etc.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
