Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Karate
Please add karate/ Martial Arts to the activities
3 votes -
Adding previous time alloted for exercise stats
Adding previous time alloted to exercise stats. For example, if I click on push ups it will tell me how many I did but won't specify if I did them in 30, 45, or 60 seconds so it's harder to track if I improved or just had more time to do them.
1 vote -
Create own workouts
Being able to create your own saved workouts.
550 votes -
I wish I could enter the time it took and the weight used on metcons in alpha strength.
We can only enter weight and reps for alpha strength class strength portion. As in:: 3 reps at 95 pounds. Not how much time it took and what weight we used to the metcon portion. As in: 14 min amrap completed 7 rounds 3 reps with 35lb kettlebell
OR
12:31 to complete the prescribed 5 rounds at 125lbs
Etc.It would also be nice to be able to enter in scaling notes (like band colors) used for pull ups etc. instead of just entering 0lbs for weighted pull ups.
Much better for pkeepikg track of progress.
Thanks!
1 vote -
Color coding sets
It would be really helpful if the sets of exercises were slightly different. For example, my first set of exercises, the background light blue the second set of exercises, the background light yellow, the third set of exercises Light green. It would make it so much easier to track and I wouldn’t waste time scrolling back-and-forth to find out where I am. that’s my biggest wish. Other than that I would’ve given you a 10. Thanks so much.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Timer between sets
Have the clock between sets change color or something so you know its been completed
1 vote -
Autofill stats bug
This more of a bug fix than feature.
When I start my workout, I select autofill stats since I'll come close to the reps and weights or exceed them so that I don't have to type in a bunch. I love this feature. But if I change any of the stats and then near when my workout is over, I might edit the workout. Maybe to add an exercise or substitute an exercise or shift the order, then the stats go back to the original data wiping out any changes I made.1 vote -
Times between workouts
The time between the timed work outs needs to be increased. No one moves that fast!
1 vote -
Have a thumbs up/down reaction button for all workouts so our programs can be modified w more of the ones we like, less of the ones we don't
Have a thumbs up/down reaction button for all workouts so our programs can be modified w more of the ones we like, less of the ones we don't
1 vote -
Youtube video instructions pauses my podcast and I need to go back and restart
Go back to previous audio when clip is viewed
3 votes -
Change exercise + single arm reps
When you change an exercise on your workout it should give you an option to apply that change for that workout for the rest of your plan rather than having to change it manually for the rest of the workout. Also should add an option for single arm reps. At the moment if I do a single arm exercise it doesn’t give an option for left and right (arm/leg) reps
5 votes -
substitute cardio
Make it easier to substitute cardio/interval/conditionng workouts set by trainer. For example, currently if the trainer sets it as running but I want to use the elliptical, I have to go in and substitute each interval and warm up and cool down, rather than being able to say I’m following the same instructions but for a different cardio type.
4 votes -
Timer
There should be a large and easily tappable timer during a workout. The existing one is v small and hard to tap when your fingers are tired.
1 vote -
To require less video interaction with exercises
To be able to push the start button watch the exercises smoothly transition from one until done. Then push complete.
1 vote -
Have the ability to log each side in the app
If you’re doing 20 reps in total and only manage to do say 9 on the left side and 10 on the right side you need to be able to log which side failed first instead of just recording a whole number as “19” then typing a message.
2 votes -
Substitute ahead of time & copying workout from week prior
The app duplicating the workout for the following week on the same day.
My trainer sets workouts for each week, for 6 weeks. (Same exercises) I have substituted some of the these to suit me. It would be great if when I have completed the workout and done my substitutions that the following week it duplicates it because that’s what I did the week prior.
The ability to substitute workouts ahead of time would be amazing and can’t believe you can’t do this.
I also have to not start the workouts on the app because it takes over my watch…
10 votes -
Allow uploading a personal training worksheet (pdf)
Working with a personal trainer, I have a weekly workout routine in a written form. It would be great to have access to a digital format of this form, and ideally referring to it as an option of activity ( not just using the “general” option).
3 votes -
Substitute
It would be nice if when you substitute out workouts it will remembered that you did that and put them in for the next week workout.
18 votes -
Add snow shoeing and cross country skiing to activities for us Canadians
You need more snow activities. Snow Shoeing and Cross Country skiing are great outside exercises in the winter
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
