Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
I just wish every program we purchased would be on our menu so we can choose whatever we want to do
Allow us to choose from every program we have purchased over the years. Have each program we have purchased on a drop down list we can choose from.
4 votes -
Add option to remove a set
This app is way to touch sensitive. Every time I pick up my phone with the app open, one small shake or slight bump adds another set to my workout. Either remove the add set option while doing a workout or include a way to remove a set. It’s really annoying.
3 votes -
Add kickboxing, Martial Arts, MMA and Muay Thai to activities
Please add Martial Arts or Kickboxing to the activities list. Thanks!
490 votes -
Edit time (start, finish, duration) after the workout
Sometimes, especially if I'm designing my own WOD or just doing things as lib and writing them down, I start/end the workout afterwards and can't set the proper duration. Should be able to edit start, end, and duration times.
6 votes -
I would like to enter an exercise that isn't on the Trainerize menu.
When I work out at home I substitute sissy squats for the leg press. They aren't on the app. I would like to be able to write them in.
3 votes -
Be able to copy routines and combine and edit
My trainer set up 7 routines and I’d like to be able to copy combine and edit them
1 vote -
Being able to search and it resets too often so it's hard to be able to select workouts that are further down the list
We should be able to search for a workout and the app spins a lot. It's hard to actually get to the workouts towards end of the list.
1 vote -
Fluent exercise videos
Some of the workouts flow nicely showing tge exercises and timer. Others you have to keep pressing start which causes me to lose track of what is completed and how many sets.
1 vote -
More stats available to input for general exercise
The General Exercise selection should allow you to input more stats than just a time. My watch tracks so many things that aren’t available exercise options in the app so I have to the General Selection. Just tracking my time isn’t really useful.
1 vote -
Cardio interval programme build
I love the strength programmes and how each exercise is there to record/tick off, this would be brilliant for cardio intervals like running. Being able to log each interval and rest with count downs would be so helpful and save me from having to leave the app to do it elsewhere.
1 vote -
Add new equipment options to the list of workout machines to include Cybex and Lifefitness.
Add new equipment options to the list of exercise machine drop downs to include Cybex machines and Life Fitness machines.
2 votes -
Share workouts
Share workouts with other users
6 votes -
Consolidate a workout imported from off app
The ability to consolidate a workout in trainerize for a workout that was tracked by both the app and another app, ie Garmin, Google fit, Apple watch...
As it stands for my to get credit for the workout with my trainer I have to mark it complete in the app. For me to be able to get the full metrics of my workout it has to be tracked in Garmin. When I do this it shows two separate workouts and I can't mesh them together.
3 votes -
Add more exercise options
close stance smith machine squats,
standing hip thrust machine,
standing hip abduction machine1 vote -
Ability to have one timer after all sets
I would like to have one timer after the sets of an exersice instead of one timer in between every set (or a smaller timer integrated to every set that activates when you fill in the repsXweight for a set)
1 vote -
Create your own workout
To be able to make a new workout without having to use an existing one and then edit it
2 votes -
Seamless operation
The workout should be seamless. Once I hit start I shouldn’t have to touch my phone or watch except to enter weight or push pause. All cues and timers should be automatic. I followed my trainer here from Future because he’s the man, otherwise I would not use this app.
2 votes -
An easy was to review weights logged
A section where I as the client can easily see the weights and reps I have recorded for previous exercises with out having to go into a scheduled work out to do so to make it easier to see and track progress.
1 vote -
Ability to change font size
The font is very small and I don’t like to take my readers to the gym.
23 votes -
Ability to make notes against workouts not just at the end! This is NOT complete, you need to be able make notes against individual exercise
This is NOt complete or sufficient to say notes at the END of the workout are enough - this is a lazy response!!! My PT gives me cues with each exercise and I have no where to record this - this is a must for effective trainer client communication.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?
