Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1273 results found

  1. Not a good program

    This whole program is not set up correctly for anybody to have goals in their fitness. It’s so vague exercises. Don’t make any sense. Body parts are not work properly and the plum is so vague and brought. That doesn’t actually help anyone that has new knowledge in fitness and nutrition. This whole program is a joke. And I believe it’scam.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Enter a new workout to my routine that is not in the system

    I just need to enter an exercise that I can’t find in your system to my workout routine that my coach has set up for me.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Statistics to track the worksout progress over months

    I would love to see a progress dashboard that shows how my workouts and exercise performance have improved over time. Viewing monthly progress, trends, and milestones would make it easier to track achievements and stay motivated throughout my fitness journey.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The ability to add a note on each individual exercise

    The note would be on each individual exercise, not at the comment section at the end of the whole day

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable preview of exercises when workout is started

    When I have started my workout in the app, there should be a possibility to have a quick preview of the next set of exercises. At least when an exercise in progress is paused.
    It could be a pull out side bar. This preview will help me with mentally preparing for the next exercises.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Prenatal and postnatal nutrition and workouts

    Helping mommas stay healthy and safe during pregnancy and then helping them heal postpartum with their pelvic floor and eating well to maintain a milk supply for a breastfeeding mom

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Workouts

    Actual Demos from Katy. Her demos led me here. Now i feel lost
    Please. Please katie. Get us your Demos!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Timer that counts up so I know how long I have been working out for total

    I can’t see how long I have been working out for total until I hit save. It would be great to be able to see how long I have been working out for as I go instead of just after I’m done.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need to save a workout TO RECALL IT LATER. I HATE having to redo it EVERY ******* TIME.

    I think the title says enough. This is the only reason I don’t give you a 10 on the app. Why can’t I enter a workout for my arms today and then be able to recall it next week when I do arms again? Why do I have to reenter the workout every ******* time?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More exercises

    Please add more exercises: sit-ups, press ups, car cleaning, gardening, DIY, house work etc.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Visually separate sets

    There’s no visual separation between sets, and the rest timer is so small and not intuitive that it doesn’t help. The UX of moving between sets is very poor and confusing. It just looks like one long list of exercises with no visual separation.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. See # of instructed reps or time when clicked into a specific exercise.

    I like watching the videos but then I have to click back to remind myself how many reps or how much time to do that exercise for.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto-timer between sets

    Between sets/post set, the timer starts automatically after you’ve entered the reps and weight for the previous set

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto save reps/lbs so the app doesn’t refresh and delete my data

    Sometimes the app refreshes if you go out of it during a workout, and deletes the new data I just filled for my reps/lbs. This data should auto save every minute or so, so that progress can be accurately tracked. It also lags when finishing/“saving” a workout and loses some data.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. GIFS to demonstrate exercise

    GIFs for faster reference/recall of how to do the exercise. Videos can still be accessible for those who need it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Grey out the set I’ve finished when the rest timer goes off. I constantly forget which set I’m up to, this would visually help loads

    When I finish a set - I hit the clock and set off my ‘rest’ time. It would be amazing to have that then grey out the set I’m finished with for the day. Otherwise I’m doing mental gymnastics at 5am remembering if I’m on my 2nd 3rd or 4th set etc

    204 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show recent Persobal bests

    In the old layout you could go back and see your itemised personal bests. There was a work around to go back to legacy layout, now that has gone. It should nit be a case of seeing it the end of your workout or not at all.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?