Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Box for left arm/ leg and box for right arm/ leg reps
If your trainer gives you x sets left arm/ lev and x sets right arm/ leg we need to be able to enter the reps for left and right, one side may be less and it’s good to note which arm it was without typing messages in the chat. I want to my trainer know for example if I did single arm bent over rows 9 reps left and 8 reps right then I didn’t meet my rep target of 18 and he needs to know where I feel short.
5 votes -
Video Catalog Filters
Add filters so we can sort by muscle group, etc.,
ALSO, make a place where we can save videos we like and will want for future reference.1 vote -
app drains battery
I have an iPhone 13pro & when I go to use the app I’ll have 100% battery but when I finish I’ll be lucky if my phone hasn’t died as it seems the app drains my phone battery hard!
10 votes -
Redo workout videos
The videos are disjointed. So, there is a lot of stopping to switch from one to another. Have a more seamless experience.
1 vote -
Im not sure if this progra is widely known but i have been attending G.L.A.D knee and hip program, and now i am in the G.L.A.D back program
This program is from Sweden, I believe. It is for us overweight sedentary individuals, who have k ee, hips, and or back pain which is preventing us from moving.
1 vote -
Suggestions for weights on dumbbells
It would be great to have an idea of suggested weight for each workout. Newbies to working out (like me) have no idea where to start. Some exercises require heavier while others are lighter. So knowing the suggestion would be so helpful
1 vote -
See comments
I want to be able to see any past comments I've made on past sessions/programmes
1 vote -
Bands
Ability to comment color bands used
6 votes -
Allow the option to get email messages or text outside of the app.
Email messages or text them outside of the app. Too many notifications within the app so ignored
2 votes -
Video optimisation for IPhone 15 and 15 pro
Unable to play videos of exercises as the play button is very high up and the new iPhone 15 and 15 pro features sit over the top of it.
Please consider an upgrade for this in your next release
15 votes -
Have all the same style of video with no "ads" at the start
I am new to working out with weights and it's so frustrating watching the video and having to wait through the add. Also hard as you aren't looking at the same person/environment. I think it would be great to have the exercises done by Ash for example.
1 vote -
Connect with Strengthlog
Strengthlog is a great free workout tracking app with lots of free workouts.
1 vote -
allow users to update gym routines prior to workout
allow users to update gym routines prior to workout.
I head to the gym by bus if I could select what I an going to use that aligns with what i'm going to be doing that day push, pull, or leg on my way there that would be great. I need my routines updated and there is no way of doing that beforehand. Instead of starting the routine to then add exercises in between sets thereby wasting more time cooling down whatever muscle group I am targeting making it harder to maintain heart rate.
2 votes -
Darker print in the workout app
I am 56 and often wear readers. I don’t wear glasses other than for fine print. Putting on/taking off readers while working out makes me a bit nauseous. Would you make the print a bit darker, or larger. Where it says 3 x 15 for the sets, bolder print would be helpful. Thank you and I would be so grateful.
3 votes -
Add more types of loaded carries
Add more types of loaded carries - waiter’s walk, suitcase carry, bottoms up carry, etc.
1 vote -
Add option for distance as “target type” option
In addition to “time” or “weight” or “reps”, also add distance for loaded carries, farmers walks, etc.
1 vote -
More dashboard options for workout routines
I would like more exercises/workouts on our dashboard so we have more options of what we want to do and/or add to our routine.
1 vote -
The app is too slow
When in imputing reps and kg it takes forever to load like the app is frozen
8 votes -
Timer
Have timer grey out or change color once complete so you know what set you’re on
1 vote -
Edit or correct an erroneous entry on 1 exercise without it resetting your earlier entries In that workout. Seems like a bug.
Sometimes I accidentally touch the phone app and it adds a set to an exercise. If I edit to delete that, it resets all my earlier exercises’ reps and weights.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
