Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Allow 0 for time of exercise
Currently there is no way to log a plank as being 0m 30s as the app does not allow a value of zero.
1 vote -
Ability to pause the workout(so the option is not just cancel or discard). This allows to complete it during the day in separate intervals.
Due to travel or meetings, one could start the workout and not be able to complete it all at one time. The ability to select a pause icon, and not just discard or cancel, would be terrific. If you don’t stop, the watch keeps ticking. Allow pause within 24 hours.
10 votes -
Exercise library
A library of all exercises with their demo videos and the users stats, if applicable. The ability to look at a particular exercise without having it linked to a particular workout.
5 votes -
Not having to stop a workout to switch to gym/home options.
I have a Smith Machine at home so I can do many of the “gym” options, but not all and it would be nice to go see what the “Home” option is. I have to save my workout which messes up the time it takes and workout streaks/etc. If I want to switch due to inadequate equipment, I can substitute but it takes a bit of time to search for the other option and sometimes the # of reps are different on the home/gym option. It doesn’t change the number if I substitute the item.
3 votes -
Comments/annotates on EACH set of exercise
Not sure if I’m using it right, but I’d appreciate comment/annotation section on each set of exercise to reflect and review in future.
30 votes -
Reset workout program calendar
It would be nice to be able to reset the workout program calendar. Currently when a program is added to your account it starts the workout calendar right away. The ability to restart a workout program would allow people to start whenever they want and redo programs in the future.
14 votes -
Preference for default video speed (1.5x)
Be able to set a default for video speed (ex 1.5x)
1 vote -
I would like to be able to see a month at a time on a calendar.
I’d like to be able to access all previous workouts on my phone
7 votes -
Substitution clears current progress
If you substitute an exer6mid session it clears all the data you have entered during the session
1 vote -
Confirm before ending workout
Ask to confirm before ending a workout. Or add a way to resume the workout. The amount of times I’ve accidentally hit end is infuriating.
8 votes -
During / after work out settings
Add a way to mark off as complete for each set. Makes it easier to keep track. Also add at the end of the work out your total weigh lifted.
1 vote -
Extra box in the "Activity". "fitness class"
When you log an exercise class it would be nice to add ( in a wee box). What class
Eg. Pilates, HITT, spin etc2 votes -
Enable the copying of workouts for future dates
Allow workouts to be copied to future dates. Currently, this can only be done when setting up a new workout and selected multiple dates. However, once this workout has been done or planned, it can only be moved to a future date, not copied.
7 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Make it easier to enter reps/lbs without autopopulating every single column
When you are substituting an exercise and already have all your info cleared out, but as soon as you substitute it, all of the #’s are back in the reps/lbs and it’s obnoxious to have to keep deleting them.
1 vote -
Better weight tracking in the work outs
When I have a warm up set versus working sets the app does not correctly repopulate the previous weight used. At this point I am tracking the weight and reps in a simple note on my phone.
1 vote -
To be able to report, change demo videos
There are several demo videos that are duplicates of each other i.e. Lat Machine Single Arm Close Grip Row. Or there are mistakes in titles such as the Machine Seated Neutral Grip Row where there are two demo videos named the same, but one has a neutral grip and one with a pronated grip.
It would be great to be able to at least report demo videos as mistakes, duplicates etc.
Even better would be able to adjust the titles and descriptions as we would like to further break down each exercise (some exercises have the most basic instructions, which…
2 votes -
Be able to see your previous exercises and workout logs
Sometimes I want to refer to past exercises or workouts as a reference for weights. For example, sometimes I get a new variation of an exercise I did before but I still want to have a weight reference to start from past workouts. Like, going from smith machine squat to bb squat… they’re different variations but it could help to see my logs whenever I want to.
3 votes -
Toggle for "simplified" audio cues
When you have frequent intervals, it can be distracting if there are constant interruptions. however, a simple audio
cue such as a quick "ding" or something to let you know the timer is up would be nice when you can't look at your phone constantly.2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
