Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Tina I
Ability for user (not the trainer) to reorder or modify the exercises established by the trainer into supersets or giant sets
1 vote -
While closing you type workout segment add “ are you sure you want to end this workout?’”
To prevent closing a workout to soon add are you sure you want to end?
4 votes -
Duplicate workouts
Ability to duplicate workouts so I can schedule the same workout from week to week.
13 votes -
Easier reading experience
Im 53 and I workout without my reading glasses If you could give each set square a high contrast color or make the margins wider it would help a lot to find it on the screen as currently I sometimes tap outside of it and have to do it 2 or 3 times to enter the set information
1 vote -
Fix 10 rep max
If I do more than 10 reps - my 10 rep max stays the same even if I have lifted heavier
1 vote -
Fix the cardio / treadmill options in workouts to include duration not kilos - doesn’t make sense
The cardio options often don’t include duration just kgs and reps which makes no sense
1 vote -
Portrait videos should occupy full screen when viewing
Some instructors have vertical/portrait content, which I actually prefer. I understand they will have black bars on either side in the preview, but once I click into it, please have it automatically detect the proportions and make them full screen.
2 votes -
More efficient search for adding workouts to a routine
Fix the search feature for adding workouts or standardize the naming conventions to help.aid in the efficiency of the search. Example: When searching for machine leg extension several options appear that are nowhere near relevant.
3 votes -
Pausing a plan
Ability to pause a program, like if you’re on vacation or skipped a few days because you’re sick. Fitplan app is great with this, benchmark against them.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Pickleball
Can you add Pickleball as an exercise
11 votes -
Kospet Tank2
I would a easy transfer of the many exercises my watch has directly into this app. It also includes my stress, breathing rate, heart rate during exercises and a rest and how much energy I expelled and how long before my body recharges. This helps me know when my body is ready to push harder during exercises or why I don't seem to have much energy for my next workout session
1 vote -
Workout move to following day if not done
If you didn’t get your Monday workout in… the following day, your workouts will shift to the right by one day
2 votes -
Measurement Units
Allow for changes to exercise measurement units. Some exercises are imperial while some are metric (kettlebells). Some exercises are time-based, some are weight + time but all are set for lbs/reps.
3 votes -
Calculate milestones correctly
Weight assisted dips and pull-ups should track milestones when you decrease weight, not increase.
3 votes -
Ability to see subbed exercises across workouts
When I sub an exercise it would be great to see that sub each time the exercise comes up in a workout in the future.
1 vote -
To recognise the difference between weights and time ie on treadmilll
Recognise timing rather than just weights
1 vote -
Workout name
I can't see the specific workout name when I add it to the calendar
2 votes -
A historical record of workout programmes
A record of previous workout programmes with the weights and reps - so basically a historical summary. Once my trainer uploads my new workouts I can’t look back at old programmes to see how many reps or what weights I did - this is a shame and would be helpful to see. Also useful to see for progression
1 vote -
substitution exercises
oftentimes I can't find an adequate substitute from the ones that pull up on the app. also, having the option of putting your own in for the substitution might be a great idea
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
