Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Ingest all Apple Health activities so I don’t need to do double data entry!
To make it possible for my trainer to see all my activity, you must ensure all my apple health workouts are also displayed in your app.
Such a nightmare having to enter this manually!!
8 votes -
1 vote
-
Tick to track completed exercises during workout
After every set tick that it's completed, during workouts
22 votes -
Necesitan meter mas programas avanzados para dar variabilidad. S3 o Full body 2 etc muchas gracias
Necesitan incorporar a la app anual un mayor número de programas avanzados pues ya resulta um poco monótono. Step 3 o Full Body 2... etc. Muchas gracias
1 vote -
Entry of HIT data between cycles
Allow entry of data between cycles. Right now during a HIT workout, you can only enter data once all cycles are done. I forget. Allow entry during the rest period between cycles.
2 votes -
To have the alternative exercises. Some of the exercises I can’t do o use the machine because o hight o the machine is no available.
To have the alternative exercises. Some of the exercises I can’t do o use the machine because o hight o the machine is no available.
1 vote -
Please add feet climbed and mets to the walking app.
Please advise feet climbed and mets to the walking app. .
3 votes -
Overwritable note field for each exercise set
Field to make notes related to each exercise IE “Used wrist straps”, “too light/ heavy”, ETC that will be available until overwritten
11 votes -
Pre-enter weight information the night before a session
The night before I workout, I like to look at the upcoming session to see what I'm scheduled to do. It'd be nice if I could pre-populate all of the weights for each set the night before so I don't have to think about it while I'm at the gym. This also saves me a bit of time in the morning so I can organize my weights/equipment more quickly.
Right now, I can only do this if I begin the workout which then messes with the logging of the date and the time to complete the session.
2 votes -
Create my own workouts
Allow clients to create their own custom workouts without needing to edit an existing workout set by trainer
88 votes -
Family membership
Having a Family membership that allows each member to have their own personal profile and do their own program independently.
1 vote -
Make it so we can copy and paste a workout we have already done to a future day
Say on Tuesday I did a upper body work out that I really liked and wanted to do it again on Sunday, it would be much quicker to be able to copy the workout to another day - at the moment I believe you can only move it completely.
2,020 votes -
Mobility
Have mobility set up like the weight lifting.
I am still using my old mobility routine bc I can't keep pausing the video, video also feels pretty rushed.1 vote -
Get rid of the 60s timer that auto runs.
When starting a workout with video a 60s timer runs instead of the timer of the video. This completely messes up the tracking of my heart rate, caloric burn etc because when I start the actual workout video it pauses the workout due to this other timer. Frustrating to see none of your effort was recorded after you did the workout.
1 vote -
Delete old workout stats
Be able to delete old workouts and stats. I have found some of my old workout stats were incorrect (I recorded double the weight I was actually using) and so my PR's are skewed by these incorrect stats.
2 votes -
Rest time and logging sets like JEFIT app.
I use various apps and the JEFIT app has a great rest time interface as well as checks off sets as they’re completed. It’d be great if this app had similar features. I don’t see an easy way to adjust the rest on individual sets.
2 votes -
Add a library of Stefan's follow along YouTube videos with the abolity to self schedule them into your weekly workouts
Add all his follow along YouTube videos into the app so that o e can schedule them as additional workouts into your exercise routine. There are gems of videos from 3+ years on YouTube but one can't add them yourself into your schedule
1 vote -
Ability to pause workouts on the mobile app
Like on an Apple Watch when you do any workout you can hit “pause” temporarily. Like say you forgot something in your car and need to run back out. You can hit “pause” vs keeping the workout going or starting it over. Or sometimes when I’m doing cardio outside I see people I know and talk to them briefly it would be nice to hit “pause” and then resume when I’m done.
1,783 votes -
Music quiets when using timers and when in workout and app is open, but gets loud outside app. Can you not adjust the music volume?
Stop quieting music when doing a workout in the app
22 votes -
Add workouts from Fitqueen to fitqueen vip
Would love if the purchased workouts from original fitqueen app Were merged and available on my fitqueen Vip app. Then they would also be tracked through the apple watch feature and I would not need two apps on my phone.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
