Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Mute video music.
Before the app we could mute the explanation video but now that option isn’t there. I don’t like the music playing over my music
16 votes -
add general aerobics
When substituting the designated cardio option it would be nice to have an option for “general aerobic” or even kick boxing! You can add a class but it doesn’t let me substitute my elliptical for a class or offer an aerobic workout as a substitute.
2 votes -
Timer
Times up timer needs a bell to announce. Also music linked goes quiet for 3 mins after the timer
4 votes -
Calories and HR zone on stairclimber
The stairclimber exercise that’s built in to the workouts doesn’t track your calories or HR. You have to open it under cardio on the watch app.
1 vote -
Apple Fitness Integration
Apple workouts in the app!
1 vote -
Bug fix for main workout phase not recording heart rate
Without fail, every time I use this app, the heart rate tracker works for the warm up and cool down but NEVER works for the main workout on my Apple Watch. This has been happening for four months and it’s very frustrating. I’ve removed and redownloaded the app on both devices and it consistently never gives me my heart rate for the main workout which is where it’s most important.
2 votes -
Sync weight training with Garmin Connect
I would like my completed weight training workouts to sync to my Garmin Connect account with specific exercises and weight values that I completed recorded as comparable activities in Garmin Connect.
11 votes -
It sometimes does not seem to load. I have to restart my phone or keep trying. It has happened on a few occasions which can be time consumin
To make sure that it works all the time. Sometimes you can not progress with your program.
1 vote -
Copy completed workout
I will frequently substitute exercises on Fit For Golf, eg a band exercise for medicine ball tosses. I would like to be able to copy an edited completed workout to a new day so I don’t have to edit all over again.
23 votes -
Comments on the move/exercise. Not the workout
Would be nice to add comments on the exercise /move and not the whole workout. Doesn’t really help me in the whole workout as a whole because the workouts may change and the same move is in there. I’d like to see what I comments on the exercise so if it’s in a different workout I’m not searching to find the old workout. The comment is right there on the exercise. Every other app has it this why. Not sure why it’s like this for this app. It’s a huge flaw.
19 votes -
Edit workout duration
I always forget to hit save when I complete a workout, so it tracks the workout as like 8 hours long. Is there a way to manually edit the time it took to complete the workout?
7 votes -
1 vote
-
Could be better in a lot of ways
The substitutions feature is clunky and the search function is not great. There should be an easier way to switch between kg and lbs Within an exercise set. The app should suggest exercises that offer similar working instead of having to search. It also don’t track some things well, like if you’re doing 8 reps per leg. The ding that denotes the end of your rest should sound even if the app is closed.
1 vote -
Watch and dash
Linking with Garmin properly would be great but also when an exercise moves over to the novum dash being able to amend the name so I sometimes add generic cardio tracking on Garmin as my PT involves a lot of different exercises, it would be nice to be able to amend the name to PT when it comes over. I think it just shows generic or similar now
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Notification
When the trainer changes my workout routine, or ideally even before, I would like to be notified.
2 votes -
Voice what exercise is next in timed workouts EVERY time (not just sometimes)
If there is no rest next, or if the rest is short, it doesn't tell you what exercise is coming next. It would be good if it told you what exercise is coming up next before it starts. In some cases that would mean it tells you toward the end of the current timed movement.
2 votes -
Be able to edit workouts or substitute exercises without “starting” the workout
Is nice to be able to plan your routine\workout the night before but to do that you have to start the workout (which starts timing) to be able to edit it e.g add remove exercises- then the document time it took to do the routine is wrong
Not sure if this is because my trainer has my workouts and not me
2,350 votes -
Keep a running history of notes and weights
I like that I can autofill the last weight I used, but I really want to be able to log notes for each movement and see a running history of my notes AND what weight I did to make sure I am progressing over time.
2 votes -
Ability to save own work outs created, so can be selected when required and not needed to be entered each time.
Personal work out logging and saving. So outside planned sessions, your workouts are logged and in a library that can be tapped in to reoccur. I know the PT’s can do this for me but having that ability ourselves would make it easier to track progression and use already set workouts without having to enter it every time. Also now I’m thinking some kind of plotted graph 📈 to so progress visual on a specific exercise.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
