Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Allow me to manually enter steps into the app
Allow me to manually enter steps into the app
31 votes -
Add boxing and yoga to exercise inventory
Add boxing and account for number of rounds and time of rounds.
Add yoga and duration of session.
5 votes -
Workout demos
For the daily gym workouts, it would be helpful for the listed movements to have links showing how it should be done.
1 vote -
a dark colored ring or some indicator of my current set
You've given an auto fill stats toggle, which I think is great, but since every single set and exercise is the same color and looks exactly the same, I think it would be super helpful to put some kind of marker, whether a dark blue border around the set and weights or some kind of market I know where I'm at. Of course I could remember it, but if I accidentally swipe up or down because I'm trying to get to my music, then it takes extra energy to go find exactly where I was.
And now that I'm doing…
2 votes -
Don’t lower the volume on YouTube or my music playing in background when the timer is set on going and then when its going off on trainers
The background noise cancellation feature is disturbing my music playing the background during workouts
5 votes -
Recover
Recovery and exercise app linked with Strava.
5 votes -
More cardio machine options needed with tags please
I added custom exercises for these but it would be good to add:
- arm bike
- recumbent stepper
- rowing (this looks like a placeholder)2 votes -
Personal bests should be for each and every increase
Personal bests should be for each and every increase of reps not just 1, 3, 5 and 10. If I've done 2 reps or 4 or 24 that's still a PB!
11 votes -
Avoid back button jumping 2x steps
When you hit back it doesn’t go back to the beginning of the exercise but also to the beginning of the rest period before that which seems very counterintuitive. If I wanted to go back twice (rarer use case) I would just hit the button twice. This would avoid me having to hit back and then next to go to the beginning of the exercise (which happens often) thanks
1 vote -
94530
If I add an exercise to my program, I would like it to stay. I would also like to create my own program and not only have to have them created by a trainer.
1 vote -
Take away asking me how hard everything is
Less steps are better!
7 votes -
Calisthenic focused set plans
Just more focused calisthenic set plans that are can easily be performed at home using body weight for execution or challenges based around it to encourage workouts no matter your situation.
2 votes -
Add a Restart feature for workouts that were prematurely ended
Add a restart/resume feature in case you accidentally end a work out earlier than you intended.
69 votes -
Add indoor cykling to sports drop down
It would be great to have both outdoor and indoor cycling (spinning)
1 vote -
Color code workouts by gym
I workout at two different gyms. The tension on the cables is different, there is no way for me to easily look at past workouts to see which location I trained at. From the day view, be able to swipe on the workout completed to color code it for the gym.
5 votes -
Have video show up during workout to follow along and workout with verbal suggestions on form
Being able to start a workout and see a demo video of form and muscle groups worked as well as verbal suggestions for form. Not on a separate page and link
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Ability to shut off the thumbs up
Ability to shut off the thumbs up. It’s one of the biggest things I hear from clients that they get annoyed with
3 votes -
Workout Glossary for beginners
A workout that describes parts of the body being worked out. Gym terminology pertaining to exercise sets and reps.
4 votes -
Choosing a Program Should Automatically Be Added to Calendar
More user friendly way to view programs, their descriptions and easy way to start a program. Customers currently have to add each day one-by-one. Make it so they choose a program and can start immediately with it already being added to their calendar.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
