Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Fixes and improvements
There was a bug with the app that caused the workout to still continue on my Apple Watch even though I completed it a while ago. Closing the app and opening it again didn’t fix anything. I had to restart my Apple Watch. Now, my heart rate doesn’t show up in the workouts.
I also can’t create my own workouts and add them. Allowing users to create and add their own workouts would be very helpful.
2 votes -
Track heart rate variability data in app
HRV is a key health metric please link this data
1 vote -
⌚️ Bug between Apple and Trainerize?
When I complete my Trainerize strength sessions, Trainerize data syncs my stats to Apple Fitness as “miles” rather than time. Can this glitch be addressed? My trainer tried to investigate this issue with your support team…. But all we got was a CYA redirect blame over to Apple.
1 vote -
Bug: No details display in Apple Watch
Currently you can only see your max weight in the details prior to starting the workout. After the session is started historical details do not display on the details screen, only the number of reps scheduled. Please fix! I’d love to know what I need to best from my watch during the session.
1 vote -
For some reason MyFitnessPal does not send steps to Trainerize. I have a Samsung Galxay watch and it will send steps to MyFitnessPal.
Let MyFitnessPal post steps to trainerize. I use a Samsung Galaxy watch and it does not show steps on Trainerize but it does to MyFitnessPal
90 votes -
Add a huewei watch fit 3 please
I have a huawei fit 3 .Please could this be added to your app 🙂
1 vote -
12 votes
-
Highest Step count across apps
The app needs to use the highest step count found across all linked devices/appa and not the last synced, it is over writing step counts when syncing with lower step counts from other apps if you happen to use phone app cause your watch is dead.
5 votes -
Watch connectivity
Enable other watches like Samsung, android, apple etc to be able to connect to the app and sync data like walking times, distances and so on
7 votes -
Manually add steps OR a way to sync steps on android devices
At the moment there is no reliable way to track steps on an android device unless you have a fitbit - Which a lot of people don't.
At the very least an option to manually add steps would work.
Syncing steps from myfitnesspal would also work.
Syncing with samsung health or similar would be ideal.I had to download 3 separate apps to get it to sync my steps to this app and that stopped working after 2 days anyway. Not being able to reliably sync my steps across is a real pain.
83 votes -
Track Daily Steps Correctly
The problem I have is the app says I walked 25,657 steps today and my watch says I only had 16,217 steps for today. Add OnePlus Brand to the list of adding wearables to sync properly with the app.
1 vote -
Should be compatible with androids
Have Android watch be able to sync
9 votes -
Eight Sleep
The Eight Sleep system has great Sleep data. You should integrate it.
2 votes -
Connect to more wearables
Needs to be able to sync with samsung and garmin. Too limited at the moment
68 votes -
Syncing wyse watch
Need to link wyse watch
1 vote -
1 vote
-
2 ideas. If you miss a workout - have it prompt to reschedule both the workout and warm up. Second being whoop integration.
2 ideas.
1. If you miss a workout - have it prompt to reschedule both the workout and warm up.
2. whoop integration.121 votes -
1 vote
-
Huawei smart watch
Want to be able to use and connect my Huawei smart watch
23 votes -
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
