Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Add support for Polar wearables.
Considering Polar were the pioneers in the field of fitness tracking wearables by creating the first device some 8 years before the competition did; then went on to create the first wireless HR strap, it really surprised me to learn they’re not supported here.
The data that could be harvested from their activity recordings would be a huge benefit to this community.
I can only imagine there are some legal issues that are preventing this from happening.
10 votes -
Heart rate zones
Heart rate zones are not syncing with Apple Watch? During a workout, my rate is syncing with what is reflected in my Apple Watch but the app shows my heart staying in zone 5. I have entered my heart rate zones manually in my Apple Watch so I know what the zone should be. Is there a way to enter zones in the trainers app?
11 votes -
Link yor ring
Would like to use my yor ring for tracking. Really do not like sleeping in bulky watches.
1 vote -
Woop needs full integration
Need to fully integrate Woop, no middle ware, also need a personal version so when done with sessions with trainer, have option to move on.
4 votes -
Non- brand smart watches. Not just the brand ones, because everyone cant afford a Fitbit or Garmin.
Allow for non- brand smart watches. Not just the brand ones, because everyone can't afford a Fitbit or Garmin. I have one that works better than my old Fitbit, but none of the apps allowing step tracking or other activities from non name brands.
2 votes -
Navigate within the app during a workout
You should be able to look at your meal plan / tomorrow workout, etc, etc while recording a workout. You should also be able to see your PR history
3 votes -
Add HONOR Health
I have a HONOR watch which tracks my steps ect but can't seem to sync to the ABC Trainerize app. Please add this feature
1 vote -
Better swimming integration
Automatic swimming logging would be great, along with two-way communication between the app and Apple Health. Specifically for swimming metrics.
2 votes -
Sync all health devices
I just got a smart ring (not ours but another brand) and I would like to sync that to the App but couldn’t find a way.
1 vote -
Boxing and/ kickboxing categories
I believe boxing and kickboxing are both good cardio workouts.
3 votes -
Add meters for swimming.
I’m addition to time, add meters
253 votes -
Need an option to sync my Moto watch
I would like the option to sync my moto watch. I see a connect health option but not sure if that syncs to Google Fit. My moto watch connects to Google Fit but I'm not sure it's syncing to the app.
1 vote -
Step
Being able to see where step.count in populated from.. my step count reads way higher than what it actually is. But as far as I can tell I only have one source connected
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Smart sync from garmin (and presumably other wearables)
If I have a scheduled exercise in trainerize (say, running) and then just track it on my garmin, it’ll show up as another run, and I have to delete the planned one. It’d be awesome if trainerize asked me „oh is this the run you were planning?“ and then would merge the two entries.
5 votes -
Would you please fix the Apple Watch bug that terminates the work out for some reason, it’s really annoying
Workout suddenly stops tracking via watch therefore cals and HR etc.. stop updating in the app. The app disappears from watch and when you go back to it it asks you to begin a new workout.
11 votes -
Manual entry and edit of sleep times
Requesting the ability to manually enter sleep times in the mobile app directly. I run into multiple sync issues when I manually enter time via garmin connect and it will add multiple entries. This would be a huge help for me
13 votes -
The workouts should have pre-set timers and clear tracking of progress over time.
I have to use external timers to do eg repeaters. That’s a shame - check out the lattice training app for perfect integration. Also, there should be a clear, graphic progress report for each exercise. By how many reps, kg etc have I been able to improve over time.
1 vote -
Micro nutrients across the board
I would like a deeper API integration of micro nutrients between other apps and services. For example in apple health, it does not support writing micro nutrients, which I would like to just sync with my other apps (like Whoop) for this data.
21 votes
- Don't see your idea?
