Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Introduce app connection to Mi Fitness app for step and sleep tracking
Add Mi Fitness app option to the existing list of Fitbit, Garmin watches etc.
1 vote -
Auto linked with smart watch to have the exercises implemented and plugged without doing it manually specifically for Garmin watches
To have GOB workout interface with Garmin connects automatically downloading the workouts plan without doing manually
1 vote -
Edit auto exercise uploads
I would love to edit auto exercise uploads. Whenever it pulls a mountain bike ride from my garmin it categorizes it as running I’m assuming based on the lower speed.
1 vote -
Polar devices
Include polar watch, monitors flow connectivity. They are better than garmin for HR ecg monitoring
5 votes -
Ultrahuman
Connect to Ultrahuman smart ring
12 votes -
Connect to Oura ring - I don’t always have my phone on me, so sometimes my step count is way off from how much I actually walk in a day.
That, or have the option to change my daily steps if the counter is off :)
71 votes -
Additional app integrations
It would be great if the HPH app had integrations with both Strava and Sleep Number to directly capture workouts uploaded to Strava and sleep scores and stats from Sleep Number.
7 votes -
Support for Hauwei Devices and/or Hauwei Health App
Add extra support for Huawei wearables directly and / or the Integration with the Huawei Health app
8 votes -
Connect my heart rate monitor "Polar" chest strap
Add additional options for heart rate monitor/step connections other than what is listed on the app.
1 vote -
11 votes
-
Fix “Diary Syncing” for MyFitnessPal, Already set to public and it won’t work
Fix “Diary Syncing” for MyFitnessPal, Already set to public and it won’t work
5 votes -
Bad connection with My fitness Pal
The connection with MyFitnessPal is really slow. I have to reload or reconnect the app multiple times a day for it to update into trainerize
5 votes -
8 votes
-
For exercises that accept a minutes/seconds value, add a stopwatch directly at the exercise, which stores the time of the exercise.
For exercises that accept a minutes/seconds value, one must enter the time manually in the app. E.g. using the stopwatch at the top button bar.
Better: add a stopwatch directly at the exercise, which stores the time directly in the time field of the exercise.
2 votes -
Connect with Xiaomi watch and app
Would it be possible to connect this app with Xiaomi watch? I'd love to be able to use one app instead of two for my healthy lifestyle and measurements tracking.
3 votes -
Tranya
Please add access for tranya watch or gloryfit app
1 vote -
Custom activity
I do rope flow, is there a way to add a costum activity in any day?
1 vote -
Personal note section & substitution option
For substitutions, have option to enter our own exercise in. Include a personal note section for yourself, not one that posts to while group. Woukd be very helpful!
4 votes -
Add Fit Me programs.
I’m doing Fit Me’s Seated Yoga for Seniors program and am having to enter each session I complete under the generic heading Yoga.
1 vote -
Sync with Samsung ring
More precise body readings than myfitness
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
