Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Add TrainerRoad app connectivity. Great for cyclists / triathletes keeping their workouts in Supra human training
Add TrainerRoad app connectivity for those of us who also cycle / traithletes
1 vote -
Please adjust the Calander so I can see the day in a different format
Please adjust the Calander so I can see the day in a different format, otherwise the app is great
1 vote -
Talk to text entry of meals and cardio
Why not create a talk to text iteration of the tracking so u don’t have to click through every time?
1 vote -
Water tracker Edit Function
Water Tracker very helpful🙂 but i need to reset to zero or 250mL cup size for the current day, and maybe edit prior day when I made error, in low light late at night without reading glasses. No way I drank. 4500mL. On opening app today, the cup size error persists. Only option provided so far within app is to increase volume, starting from 20mL. Either include a -ve option or reset or be able to edit volume of cups drank please.
3 votes -
Step counter not working
Step counter in app tracked zero steps today. I've tried logging out and in. As well as uninstall the app and reinstall it. Nothing changed, still says yesterday's steps. Please fix the issue. Thanks!!
1 vote -
Resting heart rate not working
The resting heart rate tracker is no longer working
2 votes -
Disconnect Apple Watch instructions. I don’t want my Apple Watch connected to my fitness app.
Apple Watch interface doesn’t work properly with Fitness app. When a fitness workout is activated, Apple Watch does not activate the workout and instead shows that the workout needs to be started. Also Apple Watch doesn’t stop the workout display from the fitness app. Apple Watch interface is inadequate. I just want to disconnect it. Frustrated user.
1 vote -
Have Samsung as an option for connecting devices
Please can you make the app available to Samsung users so we can connect and monitor steps, Heart rate etc.
Thanks
52 votes -
More types of sport covered on the link between the app and samsung health
More types of sport covered on the link between the app and samsung health
4 votes -
Can you put an option to link my oura ring please? This is far more accurate for my steps
I find I do not carry my phone always but always have my oura ring on - can you link this feature to the app?
178 votes -
Yesterday steps stopped showing on Apple Watch face. Apple has afvised that this is a broken complication on this fitness app
Fitness app requires a fix in order for steps to show up on Apple watch face. Apple has checked all settings on their side and advises that the step count is a complication offered through 3rd party apps only. It was working as of yesterday so can only assume that a fix needs to be affected from your end.
1 vote -
Add a pause option, often we need you go to the bathroom and it takes longer than normal
A resync with watch would be great also
1 vote -
5 votes
-
Change Manual Edit Steps from Not right now to work on next!
I am currently syncing through health connect because other wearables exist (surprising I know). Your app currently have double counted steps and has only partially counted - other free services I've used don't have this issue. I feel bad for those that you are supporting given you can figure out how how to manually track sleep but not steps and can sync only specific wearables but not platforms that are more open. Manually editing steps has over 300 some votes and you put it as not now. Please change this and maybe look at how you did the sleep section…
1 vote -
Huawei app device to be linked
Huawei app device to be linked
4 votes -
Ringconn
I just got this and i would love to be able to track my steps with it. my apple watch dies too quick, and i don’t want to have to have my phone on me all the time. this would help a lot
1 vote -
Up the weight check box and assisted box
There would be two check boxes. One that sets a reminder to go up in weight the next time you do an exercise, the other would allow you to note that you had assistance on a particular set.
1 vote -
Apple Watch issue
The Apple Watch constantly closes out and only way to get the heart rate function back is starting a new workout , which than erases the calories and time in the phone app.
If the app is open on your phone, starting a workout on the watch ,it should automatically connect to the data in the phone app and sync to that, and not erase it or start a new workout .1 vote -
Any type of fitness watch
I have an itech wearable watch from Walmart because not every one can get fancy. But we should all be able to track our progress. No matter what type of watch you own.
2 votes -
Sleep info needs updating
The app isn’t reading sleep info correctly. It shows part of my sleep on the day before therefore my current day only shows that I got 3 hrs & some odd minutes. I know it might not be a big deal, but if our coaches checked this it would make them wonder about sleep affecting our program
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
