Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Pull data from sources correctly from the Oura Ring app for steps, sleep, heart rate, etc.
Data from my Oura ring is not pulled in correctly. Step counts are over inflated, and heart rate and sleep is not pulled at all. It would be very helpful if all visble data from Oura was pulled into your app correctly and accurately.
1 vote -
Manual step entry if Samsung Health can not be supported and myfitnesspal doesn't transfer steps
If you are not able to work with Samsung Health or Galaxy watches and my fitness pal steps do not transfer. Then we need to be able to manually enter our steps. It is a disservice to coaches and clients to not be able to see those for a multitude of reasons. If we are "trusted" to enter workout, activity and sleep data, the steps should be a no brainer!! It's been 2 years (since Feb 2022 ) since the idea was suggested and highly voted on. Please help!!!
498 votes -
Samsung 6 watch
I can't find a way to sync my Samsung Galaxy 6 Fitness Watch?
133 votes -
1 vote
-
Ability to connect to all fitness apps and watches
You can only connect with the popular apps and wearables. That doesn't help me. Plus I cannot manually enter anything.
25 votes -
Import walks / runs / workouts into Strava
Allow integration between Trainerize and Strava so Trainerize data can be imported into Strava.
2 votes -
To connect with samsung Actuve watch
I want to be able to connect and share data, but only have a samsung Active watch....
131 votes -
Water intake tracker should integrate with fitbit
The water intake tracker should be able to receive fitbit data for input
5 votes -
Connect to Samsung ring for step, activity, and sleep tracking.
I would like to be able to connect the Samsung health app and my Samsung ring to the Fit Responder app. If a fit bit can connect I would think the Samsung stuff would be able to as well.
53 votes -
Step totals listed under steps dashboard the way it is on the app
When I check my clients step dashboard in the app I am able to see a list of how many steps they got on a daily basis beneath the chart. When I'm on the web, I'm not able to see this.
I LOVE that the new insights dashboard shows the average but It'd be nice to compare averages week over week which I have been doing via sheets but would love to have the same step count data available under the chart on my web browser just like I have on the app.
2 votes -
Suggested Features and Enhancements for a Better User Experience
To further improve the platform, I would suggest focusing on both usability and performance enhancements. First, introducing a more customizable user interface would allow users to tailor the experience to their preferences, such as adjustable layouts, themes, and accessibility options.
Second, improving performance optimization—especially faster loading times and smoother navigation—would greatly enhance overall satisfaction. Integrating smarter search functionality with filters and predictive suggestions could also help users find content more efficiently.
Another valuable addition would be better cross-platform synchronization, ensuring that user data and progress are seamlessly maintained across devices. Enhanced security features, such as optional two-factor authentication and clearer…1 vote -
Ultrahuman ring
Connect to ultra human smart ring
3 votes -
Add Strava if adding Wahoo not possible
Road cyclists in the U.S. primarily use Wahoo & Garmin bike computers to track our entire work out and ALL of its details. And when work out burns 2000 to 3000 cal. It would be nice if all of the detailed data or at least with a lot of it could be synced w trainerize. If that’s not possible being able to sync with Strava would be fantastic because cyclists and swimmers and runners - but especially cyclists - sync all of our workouts to Strava already, not just because it’s a data tracker, but because it’s a route builder…
9 votes -
Samsung health kunnen connecten
Ik kan Samsung heather niet koppelen, lijkt me wel super fijn qua horloges,slaap etc.
9 votes -
Connecting to Strava
Please enable integration with the Strava app so that all activities, including simple cardio, tennis, and gym workouts, can be tracked in one place.
69 votes -
steadyspill@gmail.com
Connectivity with Renpho and HUME products to track steps and body weight composition.
I have the Renpho ring and I would find it very useful for my steps to be fed into my WB app.
7 votes -
Allow users to use and interface additional apps
Specifically Cronometer for calorie/macro tracking and Samsung Health for steps.....not everyone likes and uses iphone...
2 votes -
Samsung Health app other wise this app is useless to me
I have a Samsung watch and by looking at your app that I now have to use it's going to be a headache for me to manually add if this is what I'll have to do. This will not be user-friendly and I'll probably have to look at another app.
23 votes -
Ability to modify fields for recording time, distance, reps
The old app, although not perfect, worked better. Sorry guys!
3 votes -
120 votes
- Don't see your idea?
