Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Connect Oura ring and connect Whoop
I wear an aura ring and a Whoop device. It would be nice to have that data, including HRV to see it improve as you get more fit
167 votes -
Add More Food Tracking Apps
Many fitness goers already pay for food tracking apps. For instance, I have an annual subscription to Fitia Premium that I can't refund, but I still want my fitness coach to monitor my nutrition. Currently, my coach can only view my logs if I use Trainerize.
1 vote -
I wish the app was as accurate as Pedometer when measuring steps!
I wish the app was as accurate as Pedometer when measuring steps!
1 vote -
Link trainer use to an Oura ring
Adding an Oura ring to the trackables would be way more precise.
134 votes -
Connection to Whoop band
Sync with whoop to track and calculate musclar load
195 votes -
Better iPhone / Apple Watch connectivity
I find that Faction and Apple Watch don’t really “connect” to each other fully. When I end my workout in faction on my phone, my Faction in my Apple Watch still continues in workout mode. I have to reset my watch to end the workout, otherwise calorie-burning tracking is thrown off
1 vote -
Connect to Oura Ring
My sleep tracking, daily steps, resting heart rate, as well as calories burned would be much more accurate if the app could connect to my Oura ring.
515 votes -
Health connect will not work
My Galaxy Watch stats will not show up through Health Connect
2 votes -
Suggestions for New Features and Enhancements
To further improve the user experience and increase overall efficiency, I would like to suggest several new features and enhancements.
First, adding more customization options would allow users to personalize the platform according to their preferences. Features such as customizable dashboards, themes, and notification settings can make the experience more convenient and engaging.Second, improving performance and speed should remain a priority. Faster loading times, smoother navigation, and optimized system responsiveness can significantly enhance user satisfaction.
Another valuable enhancement would be the integration of advanced search and filtering capabilities. This would help users find information, products, or services more quickly…2 votes -
Calories and steps always duplicate. App does synch with andoid watch for workout ststs like it does apple
Make more android friendly
1 vote -
App for the Galaxy Watch
This app is available for apple products but not Samsung Products. Can you add a Samsung health to your platform? It links up with my fitness pal.
533 votes -
Link Cronometer
Need to link Cronometer
1 vote -
Correct tracking
Daily steps not being added as calorie burn from samsung health. Daily steps are higher in trainerize than they are in samsung health. Very clunky app
1 vote -
All the work and the app still sucks.
I’m sure you put in a lot of work, but as a client I hate this app. So much so I’m thinking of dropping my trainer I’ve been with for 5 yrs.
I need to be able to turn off water/meal tracking. It’s in the way on the new layout.
Apple Watch sync is complete garbage. You have too much on the watch app, it only needs to sync hr with the active workout. Also, why is the start button in the watch app at the bottom and not the top? Do you have UX designers?Legacy layout is better…
6 votes -
It doesn’t automatically sync with withings watches. My steps are always off
Better step tracking with Withings
1 vote -
Add exercise category for yard work, house chores
Add activity for yard work, house chores. Now i post as functional strength training
2 votes -
Was loving the app until the “update” deleted all of my workout history beyond 90 days.
Was loving the app until the “update” deleted all of my workout history beyond 90 days. Please restore all history.
1 vote -
I cant sincronize my activity with my samsung watch
I cant sincronize my activity with my samsung watch neither with google fit. Do not work with technogym app either
29 votes -
Pedometer within the app.
My watch and phone pedometer apps don't connect with this site.
3 votes -
Allow other apps / fitness trackers (Qwatch pro) to be abled to connect to app. Will allow for better data sharing across all platforms
Allow other apps / fitness trackers (Qwatch pro) to be abled to connect to app. Will allow for better data sharing across all platforms
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
