Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Tracker
A feature that would show you a running total for the week of the number of calories that you consumed versus the number of calories burnt.
1 vote -
Needs spot to document rest times when I need to deviate from what was programmed.
Rest times should be able to be documented.
1 vote -
Ability to offer custom activities
I use fitness programs through Meta like supernatural. I’d love to be able to annotate that and other custom workouts like an online dance class or a specific type of workout not currently available.
2 votes -
Fix glitches on app please. Doesnt track cardio well and has problems opening app.
Doesnt track cardio very well. Also app takes 5-7 minutes to open regularly with full bars or in wifi.
3 votes -
Link up to various tracking devices
Unless you have a specific tracker the functionality for inputting your steps is difficult. It would be good if you could manually input. For example I have a MiFit band and that connects with an app named Zepp life, it would be good if I could just connect/ link to that to save me inputting my information as comments instead of actual steps etc.
14 votes -
Step count syncing
The step count syncing is horrible. I have to disconnect and reconnect myfitnesspal for the steps to sync. I have tried syncing using fitbit and that is terrible as well. Can you please fix this.
11 votes -
Connect hf fitness for weight progress
I have a hf fitness Bluetooth scales, there a cheaper option for those who can't afford anything more expensive. If the app could be connected to this, our PT could automatically see our progress with weight gain/loss and all the extra figures it calculates
2 votes -
4 votes
-
Maybe a link to a video that teaches you all the features to the app and how to sync it with my fitness pal and apple fitness apps
Onboarding new users for the app with video tutorials
3 votes -
Get app working correctly... fitness pal stopped syncing yet says synced. Also new workouts double and triple up whenever new put in by trai
Get app fully working
4 votes -
Fit Track Smart Scales
Add Fit Track scales to sync!
3 votes -
Be able to commect wirh Wahoo Fitness.
I use a Wahoo bike activity tracker on my bike and it does not sync with the app. So then I have to hand type it in to Garmin connect to get it to sync up to the app. It would be great if this could just be added to one of the things that sync.
6 votes -
Reply to Suggestions
Trainerise developers need to respond to some of the suggestions on this site.
E.g several years and over 8000 suggestions on a single topic and no reply.
2 votes -
Full autonomy for Apple Watch
I would like to track my recovery time with my Apple Watch. It would be nice to not have to use the phone at all
1 vote -
Watch should have a start rest timer button
There needs to be a button on Apple Watch that starts the rest timer to save me reaching for my phone between sets
25 votes -
Make it easier to repeat
Don’t have the workouts attached to a specific date. That way if you want to repeat the program, you don’t have to scroll the calendar all the way back to where you first started.
1 vote -
Support Amazon Fit watch via Zepp app
Please add support for Amazon Fit watch that uses the Zepp app
47 votes -
Garmin ConnectIQ App
Push Trainerize app to Garmin’s ConnectIQ App Store (similar to AppleStore or GooglePlay) This way we can keep up with workouts directly on a Garmin watch. Currently this app pulls data from Garmin but I’d like to see a two way integration where courses and trainings are pushed to Garmin from Trainerize
https://developer.garmin.com/gc-developer-program/overview/
-Course API https://developer.garmin.com/gc-developer-program/courses-api/
-Training API https://developer.garmin.com/gc-developer-program/training-api/39 votes -
See and set timer on Lock Screen and improve reliability of hearing the timer is done
See and set timer on Lock Screen and improve reliability of hearing the timer is done. It doesn’t always go off.
2 votes -
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
