Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Calendar view - not just list!
Be able to choose whether you view all of your completed & planned activities/ workouts/ meals etc on a standard calendar view (monthly or weekly) as opposed to just in a list. Similar to other tracking apps like Clue etc.
4 votes -
Ability to add an activity after completion
I would like to add my data from my Garmin Forerunner after my activity is finished, not have to remember to track it in two places
501 votes -
My fitness pal not syncing workouts or steps
Wish my fitness pal synced workouts and steps with this app
11 votes -
A water tracker and a weight training option for activity tracking
In the app we should be able to track water. Also a weight training option for activity would be great as well.
5 votes -
Stop combining suggestions - respond to them instead!
Trainerise could try reading and responding to suggestions instead of combining them.
2 votes -
Sync Huawei Health App and watch
Sync with Huawei fitness to track workouts ect.
56 votes -
Activities on Apple Watch not picked in the app. Only steps
Activities on Apple Watch not picked in the app. Only steps
1 vote -
Mile tracker for outdoor cardio
Add distance tracking system for outdoor runs or bikes. With average pace per mile
1 vote -
Cardio realises I am no longer running/walking as i am going 60mph in the car. Only registers when i was moving at a reasonable speed.
In the Apple Watch workout app learns my routes already buzzing my watch to remind me to end the cardio activity when approaching the end of the run.
It also realises that I cannot run/walk at 60mph, and will only register at the point that i was acutally running/walking. Currently with the additional 2km at 60mph my exercise results are all thrown out of wack.
1 vote -
Workout Reminder
On Apple Watch, there is an option for the workout app to ask you if you’re finished working out if your heart rate goes down. I ALWAYS forget to stop my walking workout and this is great because after a minute or two, Apple Watch will ask if I’m finished with my workout. I LOVE this feature. For some reason, Trainerize doesn’t link with my Apple workouts so to track my walks, I use Trainerize. But because I often forget to stop my workout, I end up discarding it when I see it’s still running way later. So I would…
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Evolt active integration
Integration with the evolt 360 app would be great so we can track progress in visceral fat levels etc
8 votes -
15 votes
-
Photos and steps tracking
I would like to be able to find the photos that i send on my coach in a different file. Also it would be good to track steps on its own because of mistakes in sincing with other app.
2 votes -
Choosable Programmation
I would like to choose when to start my program on the app, because it immediately starts the next week. Personally I purchased the program out of curiosity but I plan to train seriously jumping by September.
2 votes -
New Activity
Add roller blading/skating to the activities
1 vote -
Ability to get a spreadsheet of workouts and weight used
I think it would be great to get a breakdown of each exercise you’ve done as well as the weight you’ve used. I know you can go into a workout and see when you did the workout as well as what weight you’ve used but my trainer is switching over to a different account which means all of my current progress and the weights I’ve used will be lost when her account is deactivated. I wish there was a way to bring all of my current activity together in some form such as a spreadsheet to keep for my records.…
2 votes -
Fix Bug- weight/scale integration is not accurate
Weight/scale sync with apple health is off by .3 lbs everyday- fix bug, please.
3 votes -
Calories out sliding scale
When tracking calories in and out I would like to see a range, on a sliding scale depending on deficit or surplus input. So if 1540-1850 is my goal for the day with no exercise but I burn 500 running, I can factor in 100% of that or maybe just 50% so when logged, my new calories are 1790-2100 using 50% as an example.
1 vote -
Can’t edit sleep
Incorrectly entered time i slept and it won’t let me edit. it says i’ve sleep for 40 hrs in one day!
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
