Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Please fix this!!!
On my apple watch (series 3) the reps box is squished to the side and I cannot put a value into it. It makes it so that I cant use my watch to track my workouts. So frustrating. During a workout I wish I could just do everything on my watch and not have to go to my phone but without the rep box I cant. Please fix this has been this way for months!!!
1 vote -
Manually adding in daily step count
Be able to manually add step count for those who don't have specific fitness tracker
40 votes -
Smart watch options
The app should have an option to add different smart watches like Ticwatch. Google pixel watch etc
44 votes -
Connect to Casio
Connect to Casio watches for step tracking for people who can’t have Apple Watches or other Smart devices at work(ie: jails, prisons, private meetings/events, etc.)
2 votes -
Eveytime you complete a set, mark it out as red so you know you have completed it
Eveytime you complete a set, mark it out as red so you know you have completed it
8 votes -
Have more apis or connection devices list.
I use a Samsung watch to track while the app only allows Fitbit or apple to pair up.
17 votes -
Fix New Bug:
I am no longer able to update blood pressure stats
1 vote -
Add steps manually like weight or body stats
As i don't have any of the watches or apps listed here, can i add the steps manually like weight or body stats
24 votes -
Connect with Fit App (Android)
Fit is an app where you can teach your steps, moves and burnt calories during the day (approx) so if you don't have a Fitbit account or watch or anything to measure your steps, you can use this
7 votes -
Apple Watch app crashes while training and won’t resume
I have a series 7 Apple Watch and done all possible troubleshooting steps to fix the watch app crashing in the middle of training.
I’m using the latest apple firmware on both my watch and iPhone.
Please fix this issue.
3 votes -
Connect to Underarmour fitness tracker
There are a few activity platforms that connect but not Underarmour. I have to manually enter the activity at the conclusion of the session.
2 votes -
Previous Weight Data on Apple Watch
I don’t like having my smartphone with me during workouts because it’s distracting, so I rely on my apple watch for tracking data and sets. I just switched to this app because my personal trainer gives me his workouts through it, but I hate hate hate that you can’t see your previous weight data on the Fitness app for Apple Watch. You can only see it on the phone app, so now I have to take my phone with me during workouts, which always poses distractions. If this feature isn’t added in the near future, I’ll probably be switching back…
4 votes -
Add personal training as an option
Ability to log one-on-one Personal Training as any other Activity (swimming, walking…) tracking
1 vote -
Calorie track and heart rate
When my Apple Watch connects to app it doesn’t show calories burned or heart rate while workout is running
I would like to see that during workout3 votes -
Allow Apple workouts to Sync
I completed HIIT workout on Apple Workout app on my Apple Watch and it does not sync to your app unlike Garmin Fenix workouts that just go into general workout.
14 votes -
Connect with Suunto
Please connect with Suunto devices
30 votes -
1 vote
-
Activity tracking
When you’re tracking your activity throughout the workout, it would be very helpful to be able to minimize the sets you are not currently doing (as in make them disappear or smaller on your screen)! So that you can look ahead and see what machines you need to catch next. Without having to scroll through every single individual set just to see what’s coming next! If that makes sense? So basically what it looks like before you hit “start”
Otherwise great!!😁
1 vote -
AYA Walk App synch data
Track steps via Aya Walk app to be included for native tribe Chickasaw
1 vote -
Add pickleball to activities
Add pickleball to activities
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?
