Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Edit achievements
I would like to be able to edit my achievements. I have an achievement that was an excersise stat entered wrong. Now it is an achievement.
2 votes -
Amazfit/Zepp sync
Sync data from the Zepp app and Amazfit devices
65 votes -
Connect myzone
Snap Fitness clients use myzone
Could this be connected too for those of us that do not use Fitbit etc. Thanks in advance16 votes -
Make the app less glitchy
The app will, at random times, decide to just stop tracking calories and heartrate even though the clock is still running. Obnoxious because then I have to use my apple watch to continue my work out. I’d rather just use my Apple Watch at that point.
2 votes -
Allow step tracking via what's imported into my fitness pal
Have more options for different smart watches to connect to, or be able to get the info from my fitness pal for fitness trackers connected to that app
4 votes -
Weekly distance for cardio activities
I would like to see my weekly distance for walking and running.
1 vote -
Make work out screen more visually appealinh
I wish the work out screen was more visually appealing. In other apps I’ve been able to mark a check box for an exercise and it would mark the entire exercise as green/complete. I can’t do that on here and for long work outs I get lost scrolling to try to find my place.
1 vote -
Editable step tracker
The syncing from other apps is not reliable and doesn’t pull across the correct data. As such I’d suggest that you make the step feature ‘editable’ so when it goes track correctly you can go in and override it
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
tracking glitches all the time
Multiple times, the app for whatever reason, will stop tracking my heart rate and calories burned so it’s not accurate. At first I thought it was because I would go into another app and change the music or something and that would glitch it out, but it still happens even when I don’t do that. And then it sometimes won’t load the completed workout into my Apple fitness tracker too with the correct information.
5 votes -
Maximise screen font
Allow me to maximise font size since i workout without glasses.
22 votes -
Add polar and garmindevices
Polar and Garmin devices must be able to sync. You can add a platform for different devices to be able to sync
38 votes -
More activity selections and be able to auto add from phone or watch- including all categories from apple fitness
Too few categories for activities. Should have all selections on Apple fitness. Should be able to add all workouts not just those added by a trainer.
3 votes -
Option to link to Health Apps
Have the option in the Trainerize App to be able to link to Health Apps e.g. Apple Health. For example in the Walking section of this app it could link to how many steps have been recorded via Apple Watch
1 vote -
Personal trainer initiated workouts sync with Apple watch
Issue: when my personal trainer starts my workout and enters exercises, it doesn’t a) sync with apple health without some additional entries or edits. B it doesn’t allow my Apple Watch to track heart rate etc.
It would be great to have notification to accept joint and exercise tracking. PT could enter sets and watch tracks heart rate
3 votes -
Back Button on Watch App for Better Handless Experience
Occasionally, I accidentally tap the ‘Next’ button on the watch app or forget to update the rep/weight input before moving to the next screen. It would be helpful to have an easy way to go back, such as a swipe gesture or a ‘Back’ button placed directly below the ‘Next’ button.
1 vote -
Allow Pedometer App to track walking Accurately
I wish we could use a more accurate step count apps. I literally walk on a treadmill looking at myfitnesspal and no steps are being counted. It’s inaccurate 99% of the time. Allow us to intergrate what we want. Instead of being forcehd into using a flawed product, or demand they fix it.
3 votes -
Cancel button should give a confirmation popup
The cancel button immediately closes the workout and there is no confirmation popup
Loosing all the tracking1 vote -
Zepp
Make it compatible with Zepp app
28 votes
- Don't see your idea?
