Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Add gym session to manual activity entry
It would be great if there was a button for general gym workouts in the activity selection menu, you have a huge amount of sports and cardio options, even HIIT but no gym workout. Your "general" option only says its cardio and nothing more.
1 vote -
Extend the device options
More options for wearable devices and apps that will sync to this app.
1 vote -
Add a widget to add a specific workout performed off-plan.
Most people involved in this workout program are pretty active I would imagine. I think it would be important for coaches and trainers to see the full breath of what is being done both on and off workout. Adding a widget to track these exercises would help a coach or trainer to see what has been done both on and off plan. Counting steps, going on hikes, for me I do a lot of martial arts, just things that would impact the effectiveness of individual workouts so that our trainers or coaches can either Taylor the plan to the activity…
2 votes -
When will you add AmazFit or Zepp?
Not everyone has a FitBit, Apple or Samsung smart watch. Please, please, please give us more choices for tracking our activity and seamlessly pulling the info into Trainerize. Thanks!
16 votes -
Step counter in desperate need of accuracy improvements
I've been using trainerize for a few months now and the step counter accuracy when synchronising through any of the existing integrations is poor to say the least.
On a daily basis, the step counts are at least 1,000 to 1,500 steps inaccurate under quoting how many steps I've done when comparing with the external app, such as Fitbit or MyFitnessPal. In the most extreme case I completed 24,000 steps and the app only quotes me as having done 14,000. I have a great level of trust with my trainer and can share additional details with him, but this is…
2 votes -
It would be helpful if the app allowed connection with my smart watch.
I have a Samsung watch that tracks everything, it would be helpful if I could connect my watch to the app.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Drop sets or superseries doesn't keep the memory correctly.
The app doesn't keep super series or drop sets progress correctly, you can't see them in the report as a special group and when you are in the activity, the values that the app shows are not your history in the drop set.
1 vote -
Move SAVE button from top right corner
I keep accidentally hitting the save button on the top right when carrying my phone around the gym. Once clicked, it stops all wearable tracking (heart rate, time, calories) and doesn’t let me resume. This can easily be fixed by a resume button or a pop up that asks “are you sure ur finished?” When hitting save
3 votes -
Workouts in time not “miles”
workouts appear on Apple health as “miles” instead of time. I can find the time but it requires digging, an inconvenience for logging.
1 vote -
Apple Watch
Doesn’t always connect to Apple Watch! And if you accidentally cancel the work out when in the work out. The timer resets and won’t go back on the app like heart rate etc. Needs a bit better connection. Sometimes doesn’t connect to watch etc
24 votes -
Allow data to sync with Levels - Metabolic Health App.
Allow data to sync with Levels - Metabolic Health App. This would be something that is better than using My Fitness Pal.
2 votes -
The app doesn’t show all my workouts that I can choose from. I have a push day that doesn’t appear in my phone. I can only see it in my watc
I have a push day but I can only open it through my watch. I have everything up to date
1 vote -
fitbit caloric burn sync does not show correct numbers for current day
The caloric burn for the current day is off by quite a lot even after synching with the fitbit. Prior days seem accurate.
Also, dashboard data overall does not refresh and can be off, requiring to go into that specific category to see what the actual data is
3 votes -
Better UI in the app.
The data entry for reps completed doesn't make sense as it shows reps x kgs for all the excercises. I suggest better user interface in the app.
The number of reps for a particular excercise is not clear, each leg/side the mentioned number of reps, or half reps on each leg/side.
Rest between each rep. What I noticed was for easier excercises it was 90 seconds and for some difficult workouts it was 30 seconds.
If a instruction video is more than 2 mins... The work out time gets stretched out which inturn turns a 60 minutes workout to 90…
1 vote -
Add an activity from a previous day
If I forgot to enter a walk from a day ago, be able to toggle back and make note of it.
2 votes -
Connect with Renpho weight scales and devices
Links to my Bluetooth scale and body tape for tracking
30 votes -
Connection to all smartwatches for example the da fit watch
Able to connect to all smartwatches for example da fit watch
10 votes -
Hevy app syncing for workouts
The app Hevy should be synced because all my trainings are saved there for over 3 yes now and I guess this and other fitness apps could help the coaches
6 votes -
Make the app able to reconnect to the Apple Watch rather than being useless after a disconnect.
If the app disconnects from the Apple Watch mid workout there is no way to reestablish the connection. Either make the Apple Watch app more stable (so it doesn’t crash) or let it reconnect.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
