Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Allow samsung health to connect to the app to sync steps and activity
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Ultra and the Samsung Health application on your Samsung phone are not currently synchronizing data with this application. Integrating or enabling connectivity with Samsung Health would significantly improve the app's functionality and efficiency by automating the transfer of sleep data, step counts, and activity metrics.
407 votes -
Personal best list
Bring back the list of recent personal bests at the bottom of the home screen. It was a feature on the old layout but isn't on new new one. It was a great quick way to check recent progress and achievements.
37 votes -
Oura ring sync for everything please!!!!
It's the absolute easiest and has everything please please create a way to sync my oura details to this app :)
386 votes -
Connecting Samsung galaxy watch
Being able to connect Samsung galaxy watch
27 votes -
I wish i could connect my Whoop
Seamlessly connection with Whoop
110 votes -
Samsung health in-app support
Samsung health is not in-app supported right now
18 votes -
Whoop
Whoop
48 votes -
44 votes
-
Add whoop to the application.
Add whoop to the application.
16 votes -
visually track my progress
I’d like to be able to visually track my progress over time. I don’t see a way to do this.
3 votes -
Add Samsung watch 8
Add Samsung watch 8
9 votes -
Integrate more apps
PLEASE allow integration with other apps such as food tracking apps (LifeSum, Macrofactor or RPDietcoach are the best free ones), scales such a Hume and more wearable apps (lots of people requesting Samsung or Ora ring) this will make a huge difference to people
51 votes -
Partner with Whoop!
Please partner with Whoop or Oura!!! I want to be able to accurately track everything!!!
160 votes -
Manually add steps PLEASE!
This should be an urgent item. I’ve read the other asks for it. My Fitbit doesn’t calculate steps properly when on my walking pad while working at my desk. It would be nice to have it add the steps so when you see your totals it’s included. VERY annoying that it doesn’t do this. Its essentially inaccurate results
2 votes -
Apple Watch doesn’t always work
I would be a lot more satisfied if the app and my Apple Watch would work together all the time. Seems they would together about 25% of the time.
5 votes -
Circuit-focused workout view + exercise history search
The current workout view works for linear workouts, but creates a lot of friction during circuits.
When I’m doing 3 exercises × 3 rounds, I’m moving quickly between equipment, lifting, sweating, and trying to maintain short rest periods. Having to scroll up and down a long workout to find the exercise I’m on, enter data, and then relocate the next exercise creates unnecessary cognitive and physical interaction.
I’d love an optional circuit-focused view that treats each circuit as its own active context: exercises presented as cards, Previous/Next or swipe navigation, the current round/circuit anchored on screen, and weight/reps entry immediately…
2 votes -
Have options for all exercises to have weight added, not just reps
Using "Hyperextension Roman Chair Back Extension" as an example - would be useful to be be able to add 5kg, 10kg etc as well as rep count
2 votes -
Better comparability with android
Samsung health compatibility
5 votes -
Monthly page
Please bring back the monthly page so we can see all workouts and weights on one page
2 votes -
sync hume band
rhe hume band tracks sleep stress etc
25 votes
- Don't see your idea?
