Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
178 results found
-
Be able to compare caloric burn to calorie intake on the same graph as a feature in dashboard
Be able to compare caloric burn to calorie intake on the same graph as a feature in dashboard
6 votes -
2 votes
-
PLEASE SAVE WORKOUT WITH HAVING TO RATE IT
Please save workout once we hit done , like I hate that we also have to rate it before it saves .
Like I can rate it later but if I miss that then nothing saves and it’s so annoying .
So once we select done that’s it workout saved in the books and I can rate it later on if I wish5 votes -
Accountability check
Allow trainer to see progress of weight loss and discuss changes that are needed
3 votes -
Section for notes under the timer
Add a section under the timer to add notes under the timer- to out in things like the seat number, heights, feelings etc Notes for personal use for each week.
3 votes -
5 votes
-
Allow more than time duration metrics for interval training. Heart rate, watts, RPMs on bike and incline on treadmills
These are basic measures that should not need to be voted on, but rather make progress trackable.
2 votes -
Restart or change start date.
Im big on schedules. And I have been off a few days can we have a restart start from beginning button. Can you have a restart feature? So that I can start over ?
4 votes -
Add Visceral Fat Level under Body Measurements
Add Visceral Fat Level under Body Measurements that will graph over time is important to show important progress that is different than just weight loss or gain.
5 votes -
Add spot for leg photos
It would be great if I could post photos of my lower body progress. Perhaps one front facing shot and one side facing shot.
1 vote -
Maximum numbers to reflect edits
If you make a mistake when entering weight used or number of reps done and need to edit it, make sure that your PR reflects the edited number not the first number entered. Eg if you type 8 x100kg by mistake instead of 10kg for shoulder press your max weight ever number will always say 100kg even if you go back and edit it to 10kg!
2 votes -
4 votes
-
Two little points
Rate each individual exercise rather than the whole workout
Ability to remove an exercise that’s been added by mistake2 votes -
Fix weight conversion formula from lbs to kg
Currently it uses the formula of 2.2 lbs to 1 kg instead of 2.205. Small but since I use lbs and my trainer uses kg it’s a little annoying when we hit milestones and are seeing different things
15 votes -
Edit or delete comment
Being able to edit a comment or delete entirely for ones already made. Hate seeing typos
9 votes -
Description for body measurements
A way to distinguish between measurement sites on the diagram. Say if you press on an area, a description would come up saying "measure the widest part of your calf" or "base of the neck" etc.
9 votes -
To be able to enter your weights lifted on various exercises and see your progress
To be able to enter your weights lifted on various exercises and see your progress
1 vote -
Auto-Fill Weight / Body Stats from App
Add ability to automatically Pull weight/body stats from apple health (or other already associated apps). it seems silly to be the only thing not auto.
26 votes -
Photo Comparison
As far as I can tell, I can only compare my current photos to my most recent photos. I would like to be able to compare earlier photos to current photos to keep motivated about my progress.
10 votes -
Bi-month or more calendars to check
It would be nice to have a monthly or even broader calendar to check what we did in 2,3 or 6 months, even annual. Thanks
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?
