Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
178 results found
-
Be able to reset the workout count.
I’d like to be able to reset the “total workouts” at the beginning of the year so that I could see how many workouts I have logged throughout the year. Same deal with cardio activities.
2 votes -
Sync with lose it app
It’s food tracker is great and easy to use
71 votes -
It takes forever to check off, faster check off please!
Others are posting it, I’m following up. Please make checking off goals faster!
5 votes -
Add a daily note/journal box.
Along with the “Workout,” “Activity,” etc buttons, add a button for a journal entry for the day.
34 votes -
Improve My Progress
The “My Daily Progress” does not maintain the daily data individually. Meaning, whatever data is in there for today, that same data overrides the previous days and erases their information.
3 votes -
Recommended reading list for EPP
I struggle to find the recommended reading lists. Would be good to have this list and a way to log you have completed them. Currently have to hunt through emails, What app messages and Trainerize messages.
2 votes -
Reporting
I would like to have the daily summary of weight, intake, calories burned, bmi etc move with the date; it only shows the current date;
9 votes -
Add smart scale and more smart watch connectivity
Would love to be able to connect my smart scale. RENPHO HEALTH. Plus, think its time for other smart watches to be added like samsung Watch5?
23 votes -
Fix zoom and scrolling on progress photos
The way that photos zoom and scroll is really glitchy and unpredictable. It does not operate the way that your finger moves on mobile. Please resolve this issue.
2 votes -
More specific activity tracking
Under activity section, add the option to write in what activity you did, a lot of things I do are not listed and would like to specify what they are rather than just saying other.
2 votes -
Have the confirmed classes attended from the Altea website - automatically log in the Altea training app
When classes are confirmed as attended by the instructor, the class should be added as completed in the Altea training app - with health stats pulled from watches - and linked to the attended class
2 votes -
Insights About My Day’s Nutrition
At the end of every day, I would love a quick assessment about my nutrition. Did I have enough protein? Am I extremely deficient of a certain vitamin? How can I improve my fiber intake tomorrow? Were there any high calorie foods that really messed up my diet for the day? These are the kind of insights that would help me make better progress on my goals, and diet more intelligently.
4 votes -
Motivation: A graph view to show progress over time
Motivation: A graph view to show progress over time on exercises to show progression. Also a Monthly calendar view to show how many days you successfully worked out. Is satisfying to see.
16 votes -
Waist measurement and height to wast ratio as a widget. I would take my waist measurement everyday and love watching that ratio.
Waist measurement and height to wast ratio as a widget. I would take my waist measurement everyday and love watching that ratio.
5 votes -
Video diary to compare progression of a specific exercise
It would be nice to have a video log feature for individual challenging exercises so you can compare your form and how well you’ve progressed in that specific exercise over time.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Decrease prevalence of US measures eg calories, oz, lbs
The app has some support for metric measures, but seems to favour US imperial measures (calories, oz, lbs etc). I find this super frustrating.
4 votes -
Be able to take progress photos in selfie mode
I tried to take my progress photos using the guides for consistent photos, but it doesn't work in selfie mode. I don't have anyone to line up the photo and take a picture for me.
9 votes -
Add progress videos to each exercise
Be able to add technique videos along the journey to see how your form has progressed with each exercise.
2 votes -
Add seca machine entry. To track body composition over time. rather than only body calipers.
With body scales, you have more information at hand than you can enter into trainerize.
Needs more entry metrics that allows for additional means of tracking.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
