Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
103 results found
-
Add more emojis
It would be great to have access to more emojis in the messages portion of the app.
2 votes -
When an audio message is playing in a chat with a trainer that I should stay awake for the duration of the audio message
When playing an audio message from a trainer usually like a peptalk or would have you the audio while playing the app will go to sleep and then stop the audio so rather than paying attention to the audio and listening to what messages you’re constantly tapping the screen to keep the app awake every app on the market when playing audio stays awake so that really needs to be done. I have a long list. I have built many user interface. it is literally my job.
3 votes -
Heart react!
A heart react option for messages
12 votes -
More emojis in group chat
We need a "care" emoji in the womens group chat as well as a "heart" emoji & "sad" emoji!
18 votes -
Water in oz. Instead on milliliters
We need to be able to add water ounces. Not milliliters. It’s very tough consuming to convert almost every day. A water add button on the front page would be amazing as well.
1 vote -
More notes
I would love to be able to leave more notes on each exercise for my trainer.for each week. If I javw questions or need advice or a tip
1 vote -
Add a heart to message reactions
Add a heart as a reaction to messages
11 votes -
Chat Threads
In the Community chat, it would be great to have different threads for the everyday chit chat versus questions/comments specifically about the program (exercises, macros, food choices, etc). Current format is very hard to follow and doesn’t allow for quick feedback or discussion about the program.
6 votes -
Searching within chat messages
The capability of being able to search via topic or person within the group, team or challenge messages chat entries.
27 votes -
My app goes off and says starting activity in 321 without being prompted throughout the day is there any way that could be fixed
Described above
1 vote -
Show when a message is new and/or when your have read/listened to it.
The only way to know you have a new message is by the little dot on the coach icon in your home screen. If you click on that, it takes you to the main PM. We use lots of voice messaging, and once I'm in the main PM, I have no way of knowing whether I've heard the message before or not. It would be nice if it functioned more like your phone/email in which the font is bold or there's a small indicator word to show that a message is new. Obviously, for a voice message you can't make…
1 vote -
Please make a search option in chat with coaches
Please make a way to seach conversations so that i dont need to scroll back to the suggestions my coach said to me its difficult to find
1 vote -
GIFS
Allow GIFs in the messaging and in the groups. I think it adds a little fun.
5 votes -
Chat on the app
The chat section in the app is overwhelming and not useful. I sent one message and did not get a response. It's just a flood of one sided messages that are difficult to keep up with.
1 vote -
Reply Function in Group chat
Please consider adding a “reply to message” feature in Group chats. It would help keep conversations organized and make it easier to follow questions and answers.
17 votes -
Make more reaction emojis available 🩷
So that we can 🩷 messages, express our gratitude 🙏 make convos more dynamic🤸🏻♀️
8 votes -
Link the comments
Frustrating that when I get comments from trainer in the app, they are just bundled together and not linked to the actual entry that the comment is made for. Comment on food entry for example could be for any meal, but it doesn’t specify.
2 votes -
Is there a way where notifications will sound. Instead of vibrate
Have notifications sound instead of vibrate
1 vote -
Ability to report an issue
I've suddenly lost the ability to schedule future workouts. My purchase is still active (until 2027?) but I do not see any way to report the bug. So, 1 - please add an option to report an issue and 2 - please fix this issue.
1 vote -
Provide ability to select and copy a message
Would like to copy and paste messages (especially those with zoom meeting links) to another app, such as my email app. But unable to select and copy message text.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
