Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Recipe grams
Thank you for adding the recipe builder! Can we add a completed (cooked) gram total to the recipes so we can track servings by gram? (Total recipe makes 1300g, tracking 250g so macros for logged portion can be more accurate)
34 votes -
Summary of total nutrients per day
It would be great to be able to see a summary on nutients logged per day. I need to track fiber, calcium, and sugars not just the main macros.
1 vote -
Fix scrolling when adding a custom food
When I create a custom food and select a text entry for the amount of a nutrient or micronutrient on Android, I am unable to scroll up or down through the list after backing out of the keyboard. The only way around this is to select a nutrient/micronutrient text field above or below the currently selected field, which will then auto-scroll the list to center the selected text field. This is time-consuming, clunky, and annoying. (I am using Android)
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Integrate with Lose It app
Lose It is way better than My Fitness Pal. Jeez!! Please integrate. Thousands of people using Trainerize need this integration.
165 votes -
Add more tesco products, and branded Scottish food
There's not enough Tesco or Scottish brand foods listed so not always accurate when you have to pick one,also what's the point in taking a picture if you can't tell what it is?
1 vote -
Allow us to add recipes and split the calories between portions
Allow us to add recipes and split the calories between portions for easy meal prep adding
2 votes -
Ad a mic / dictation option
Would like to dictate messages and meals to save on time. Thanks for your consideration.
6 votes -
Add meal from Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack tile
CRITICAL UPDATE REQUESTED Meal tracker page needs a revamp! #1 stop with initial screen as being photo #2 start meal tracker page with prepopulated ‘Bkfst, Lunch, Dinner & snack’ tiles from which you can CLICK on the TILE to make a food entry into THAT meal time! From that click, one gets options for photo, search entry, or barcode - Thanks!
1 vote -
Drop down or scroll bar for food tracking amounts
I should not have to click 6+ times to change the amount and unit of the food I'm tracking. Instead of opening a separate menu that requires multiple inputs for whole numbers and fractions, allow user to change the number from the search page
1 vote -
Copy a meal feature
When you copy a meal to another day, it should jump to the day you copied it to. So many times, I copy and make adjustments to a meal I’ve already eaten. But since it stays on the copied meal, I always mistakenly make changes to a meal from the past, and end up messing up my tracking for a previous day.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Pictures identify food
Take a picture of food and it identify and list the items.
3 votes -
Ability to add a meal photo at any time.
I am logging ingredients as I make a meal, I. E. Before it is ready to be photographed. I don't want to log the ingredients after the meal is ready because I want to eat the meal while it is hot. Once the meal is eaten there is nothing to photograph
2 votes -
Calories are very different to Cronometer, my breakfast shows a 10% difference
Would like to see the calories more accurate as my very first meal I’ve logged is 34 cal less than what Cronometer has told me. Over the course of a day with three meals this could be the difference between being in a deficit or not.
20 votes -
Custom meals made up from ingredients - go look at Cronometer!
It's great that we can add custom food by adding the details. However, it would be even better if we could create customer recipes (including split by number of servings). At the moment, I'm building my custom recipe in Cronometer, and then transferring the data manually across.
15 votes -
Default to last quantity
When selecting an item, it should default to the last quantity entered.
1 vote -
Be able to print all meal recipes from PC and replace a single meal with one that is on the PDF that Stefan provides us
Be able to print all meal recipes from PC and replace a single meal with one that is on the PDF that Stefan provides us
1 vote -
Added sugar
My coach says the apple version of the app shows the amount of added sugar in a food. We noticed that my android one does not. Is there a way to add this feature to the android version?
1 vote -
Please show water and fiber as part of macros!
Please add option to show water and fiber totals!
41 votes
- Don't see your idea?
