Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Simple Add kcals
Just let me add the days Kcals and Protien without all the tracking of meals!
1 vote -
use AI to suggest food/ meals to hit macros
Incorporate AI to suggest meals and foods to hit macros
10 votes -
Tick off food consumed when pre tracking
It would be really good if we’re pre-tracking our food for the whole day we could then tick it off when that food has been consumed.
2 votes -
Fix saving to favorites glitch
When I create a meal and try to save it to favorites. It never shows up there
2 votes -
When copying from another day
When copying a meal to another day, take us to that day instead of leaving us on the day we are copying from so that if we are needing to make adjustments we don’t accidentally change the input of the day we are copying. I frequently change the day I am copying from verses the day I am trying to add the copy to which then means having to reverse copy to put it back.
5 votes -
Go back to being able to edit meal name!
Sometimes I wait longer to track meals, and they aren’t at the right time of day (like I’ll log breakfast in the afternoon) and it will log it as snack or lunch. I used to be able to change it, but now I have to delete the whole thing if I made a mistake.
The app is super slow and mostly terrible.98 votes -
Be able to add day to day food tracking
I want to be able to add a whole day offoods in. one entry. Not the back and forth for each entry
2 votes -
Cal AI
Use this since it’s asier
5 votes -
See daily calories left while adding a meal
Often when I'm putting a meal together, especially at the end of the day I'm trying to adjust the amounts of my ingredients to ensure I've hit my targets. For example add more meat if I'm lagging on protein, or reduce the amount of rice because I'll go over my set calories.
It would be great to see the calories and or macros left for today as I'm building the meal so I don't have to close out of it to go check each time.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
I find it hard to use and track my meals
It’s complicated to use
3 votes -
Allow to search within your recents, favorites, and custom.
Currently you can only search the whole database.
2 votes -
Add calories when you log meals by photo
At the moment you can give a description what is in your food, but no calories. I would like if I could add the calories when I log my meal by taking a photo. Thank you
1 vote -
Meal times
When I copy meals to another day, I want it to be time stamped for the time I did it. I would also like to change the time of a meal just like I can change the type of a meal.
1 vote -
New nutrition dashboard view
The new app update is horrendous for nutrition. I hate the way the dashboard screen shows food. Over complicated it. Please make the change This so that it can be optional.
6 votes -
ipad to be more user friendly
I often have trouble finding good matches when my food does not appear…. it can be hard to search and time consuming
ipad use glitches not so much iphone but I prefer ipad over the iphone for using it
2 votes -
My Recipe
I love that we can put in our own recipes now. My problem is once you put in serving sizes, this can't be altered when tracking. For example, I put in my chicken pot pie recipe and put 6 servings. However my husband will very well take more, so I like to weigh mine out for accuracy, this isn't an option to change from "serving" to "grams or ounces".
4 votes -
Restaurant foods
There is some foods I would expect to be in the app that isn't
7 votes -
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
