Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

883 results found

  1. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recipe copy and paste

    In other apps you can copy the ingredients and amounts all at once. Then you can name it. Way easier then having to enter each thing and less time needed

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow the user to input into the calories category if the food is not in your list of meals

    Allow user to input into the calorie count if they eat something that is not in the system

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Upload recipe for automatic

    I would love to be able upload a picture of a recipe, pdf or url and have it automatically suggest common ingredients to easily tap and add to a new recipe.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fibre Circle like the other Macros

    Create a circle that could work as a Macro for Fibre Intake. Everyone forgets to get fiber when on a fatloss, but its actually very important, not to mention for our life. If we have a circle that crosses the fibre intake on MFP to the App it will help tremendously.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep my recent entries

    when I search for them. If I search for a certain brand/food only search the recent instead of searching completely n

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reorder

    Im a bit OCD, and I like to log my foods in order and grouped. Like if I eat two eggs scrambled with olive oil I want the olive oil to be listed right under the eggs. And I log them in order usually but sometimes something happens, not sure what, and it separates them and puts other foods between them and it really bugs me. I'd love for you to be able to drag and drop and reorder foods within a meal. Or meal orders like if I log lunch and then forget to log my snack, so it'll…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove food

    When I click on a meal, I only have the option to "Add food". I should be able to remove it. Sometimes the food already in the meal pop up first so it's easy to uncheck but not always.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Meal entry: remove “review” step

    The meal tracker UX is not intuitive. Takes too many steps. And those steps vary depending on whether you’re adding foods to a new meal, adding foods to a meal that was already saved, or attempting to use the bar code scanner (which, through its first 10 at-bats, is only hitting 0.300 — not good enough to keep trying it).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow us to enter our water intake on previous days. Roght now, we can only submit for the current day

    Of we can include it with meal tracking, that would be even better. Make it easier to find too.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'd like the ability to enter my food from my laptop. Faster and Easier to See

    I feel like i am on my phone all day and searching with squineted eyes. It would be so much easier to have the ability to enter my meals on my computer, laptop.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Swap out ingredients

    Sometimes I follow a recipe and just swap regular pasta for Banza protein pasta. I’m not trying to rebuild the recipe from scratch — I only want the app to adjust for a simple ingredient substitution.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sync meals to time if day, i.e morning=<<breakfast, not Snack, afternoon = lunch, evening ,= dinner

    Sync meals track to time of day. = morning=breakfast(not snack) afternoon= lunch, evening=dinner, snack last meal choice

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Graph meal timing

    I’d love to see data showing the average times I eat my meals and snacks. For example, it would be helpful to know that I typically eat breakfast around 8:00 a.m., along with similar patterns for lunch, dinner, and snacks. Know this could could help identify patterns and make it easier to plan my nutrition throughout the day and when hunger strikes.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My Recipes

    The My Recipes section is really user UN friendly. If I enter all the ingredients, the app should be able to figure out total calories. If I don’t know how many servings, even the total weight would allow me to weigh my portion and have the app calculate macros. We make stews, soups etc and I feel like I’m really limited to what I can eat because I have to way of knowing the macro breakdown. Other apps do this. Or at least this app should be able to connect with more nutrition apps.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Apple health

    Please push Marcos to the health app for I hate logging as it is but now of if I want my tracker to know calories in and out I have to manually enter everything twice

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?