Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
bypass the image option needed when entering a meal
If you're entering your meals after they have been consumed or simply do not want or need a picture, there should be an option to enter your meal with out an image upload
1 vote -
I can’t access being able to put my own food choices in
Apparently I am mean to be able to work out fats kcals protein etc but I can’t access that option, thanks any help welcome
4 votes -
2 votes
-
Ability to easily report an error with scanned barcodes.
Barcode 3760299913074 brings up a chilli chicken bento box from Waitrose but it’s now a chicken yakisoba bento box from asda. Similar style food but very different calorie count. One example of many errors found. Need ability to update/correct old barcodes please.
6 votes -
18 votes
-
Import recipes
I'd like to be able to import recipes from various websites like you can in MFP
100 votes -
4 votes
-
Keeping the app compatible with MyFitnessPal.
Keep MyFitnessPal as an option for food tracking.
4 votes -
3 votes
-
Add a drinks category and ability to save favourite full meals rather than individual ingredients
Have the ability to save full meals as favourites rather than individual ingredients so you can add meals and move them around the meal tracker faster rather than having to go into your profile and add a full meal from there.
Also add a drinks category and water intake
47 votes -
To be able to easily edit serving sizes when adding foods
I haven’t found an easy way to do this. For example, if the food item is for 1 cup but I only want to add 1 tbsp, I can’t see a way to change the form of measurement.
8 votes -
Option to just add calories instead of syncing another app! Or simply a tick to say you've had the calories for the day
I don't use myfitnesspal so currently can't tick off or add what calories I've had for the day! Would love a way to do this on the app - unless I've missed the option somehow. My PT gives me my calorie count but I'm just unable to tick it off or say how I've done without going off app!
6 votes -
Being able to scan/take picture of nutritional info
Take a picture of nutritional information
6 votes -
1 vote
-
Fix it
When I log doesn’t count/register the calories of the items
1 vote -
3 votes
-
Ability to add more to a meal.
I tried To add on to my dinner as I had another side dish with my dinner and unfortunately it wouldn't allow me to do that so I had to enter it as a snack.
4 votes -
sync with chornometer meal/nutrient tracker.
Add in the ability to sync chornometer. I have medical nutrient deficiencies that i keep of in there the best. It would be nice to go outside of the mainstream myfitness pal.
5 votes -
The meals are boring
I have some really tasty clean eating recipes. Let's talk.
1 vote -
Ability to edit the time
It would be nice to be able to edit the time that you ate the meal and not just when you've logged it.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
