Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

883 results found

  1. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Merge the food tracker interfaces

    I find it frustrating that I can't access my recipes at the same time as adding food. I don't like the way that they're limited to the "new meal" selection only. I'd also love it if the recipe would allow the total weight of the recipe in grams so I can weigh portions when distributing them.

    I'd also love it if I could log food via the website instead of just the app so if I pre-log food as part of weekly planning it's easier.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to have variable calories and macros

    My trainer sometimes sets variable calories and macros based on training days as opposed to non training days. He may increase calories and carbs on training days and reduce them on non training days. I would like a feature where this can show up in my goals day to day based on his plan so I can see how many calories to plan per day

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Editing favourites

    When you go into your profile and look at favourites, you should be able to edit. As I have lost weight, my macros have changed, so the amount of food changes. At the moment I have to either create a whole new favourite meal, or enter the favourite and edit once it is in the tracker. Where as if I could just alter the grams or cups etc in the favourite section it would be so much easier

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clearing favourites once logged

    I often enter my meals at the end of the day so I will select from favourites and previously once you ticked these and pressed log, the ticks would clear so you could enter the next meal. Now you have to go back and unpick them all before choosing others. It is painful and never used to do this.
    If you are selecting 3 at a time it gives you a message so you remember to unpick because you cant select any more, but if you enter one favourite, then go to do another later and you have forgotten to…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. AI meal tracking feature

    It would be really cool if you guys allowed an AI scanning feature to each type of food or each meal so that tracking meals is seamless. There are other comparable apps that have this feature so it’s sort of seems like you guys are behind the eight ball.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add more food/meals to the database

    Database needs more added to it

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It's ridiculous that immediately after I ever a "custom" food the entry is still blank and I have to go in a big circle and search for it

    When a new custom food is entered, assume that I want to log that food. Now. For this meal. I should not be looking at a blank entry and have to go search for the new food I just entered.

    14 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Meals

    With whatever new update was just pushed, I can no longer change meal categories. So if I copy over a lunch from Tuesday to Wednesday I can't change it to dinner instead. If I have a meal saved and it is saved as a lunch, I can no longer change that to a dinner or a different category of meal. This is extremely frustrating. The new launch and update that went out is terrible. Also, all snacks are categorized under one setting rather than breaking down what all the macros of each snack is. This is dumb. And such a…

    140 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add macros manually

    I would like to be able to add my macros manually.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Améliorer la recherche des aliments pour le tracking

    Améliorer la recherche . Il manque des aliments

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A water-specific tracker by cup!

    Hi!
    I know we can track our water intake in the meal tracking section, but I would love a separate water tracker by cup drank, so I can feel accomplished as I check off cups throughout the day 🥤

    21 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Food item list a hot mess

    I wish the way food items display when selecting them wasn’t such a mess. As an example, when I just want to add two tomato slices to a meal, there are so many tomato option with “…by Jrek”, “…by Jasons deli”, “… by Mooya”, “… by Pieology”. And sometimes the serving options don’t have an appropriate “serving” option. And sometimes the only option is “serving”. What is a serving of a tomato? Who knows what 1 serving of “sliced tomatoes“ is at Cheesecake Factory.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Custom Meals by Scanning Barcodes

    To create a meal, instead of just naming the meal and knowing the macros, we should be able to scan barcodes, add quantities, etc and have the whole macros for the meal calculated. That way in the future, if we want to make the meal, we can look at saved meals, open it, see exact food items, quantities, etc. easier for logging, easier for reverse engineering. CarbManager does this very well and is one of the reasons it’s preferred for tracking at this moment!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please make the calendar Sunday to Saturday…as every other calendar is. There is no reason for it to start on a Monday.

    Please make the calendar Sunday to Saturday…as every other calendar is. There is no reason for it to start on a Monday. No standard calendar starts on a Monday.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like you enable the feature to take more than one photo for a meal

    I would like to be able to post more than one photo for some meals

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Amount remaining to eat

    I want to see how much food I should be eating if I select the food to be eaten.
    For example: I only want to get chicken, broccoli and rice. I would only want to eat two meals a day and want my measurements in grams. The app would tell me that I need 250 grams for lunch and for dinner. Let’s say I decide to eat out at a restaurant for lunch, I would want the app to tell me how much I need to eat for the remainder of the day of my chicken, broccoli and rice to…

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Synch with existing meal trackers

    The ability to sync with existing meal trackers to read data previously collected would be ideal. Noom, Lose It, etc.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?