Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
PUT THE NUTRITION LOGGING BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS
Up until today I have been able to manually type the # of servings for each item in meal tracking. This is how I track my macros in the app because I use Cronometer which is not compatible. I have an entry for protein (4 cal), carb (4 cal) and fat (9 cal). Then I manually type the serving size for the # of grams I had of each.
Now I can't do that anymore! I can only choose a whole number from a drop down and the highest it goes is 99! Please put it back to the way…
14 votes -
Option to hide macros/calories if not wanting to track this
There should be an option to hide the calories/macros of recipes, as well as removing calories/macros from tracking if someone does not want to track this.
1 vote -
7 votes
-
2 votes
-
Integrate with carbon diet coach (another app) please!
Sync with carbon diet coach (another meal tracker and app). It syncs with Apple health as well.
21 votes -
Nutrition logging
If you have already logged a food in the nutrition list then I wish that the next time you go to log that same food you could just type the first few letters of the food and it will automatically pull up and suggest the exact item you selected the first time and the exact same portion as the last time. Noom App has this feature and it’s a lot quicker to log foods. Another issue is that there is a list that keeps track of your history of recent foods, however it doesn’t keep track of the PORTION SIZE…
5 votes -
Change default measurement for fluids to ounces
It would be great if the app would save my fluid measurements and meats in ounces (not milliliters).
7 votes -
I don’t cook! I’d like the opportunity to add each individual food item and have the app track that specific item. Total items at end
Individual food items should be able to be logged and tallied with calories and other information. This could be a better way to choose the best items for overall goals.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Input meals on desktop site
Can we input meals via the desktop site, instead of just the mobile app?
86 votes -
1 vote
-
Ability to edit premade meals
Clients should be able to take a meal on trainerize and add/subtract ingredients from that meal or change portions of specific ingredients and log it without having to create full new recipes
1 vote -
Free meal product scanning
Be able to scan meal products for free without paying a fee for entering nutritional facts quickly.
3 votes -
Let us enter in meals on the web portal (on our browser / Mac or PC)!! Not just the app
We should be able to use a PC or Mac to enter in our meals...not just the app. Why is this not allowed or possible? Thanks.
13 votes -
Let the photo be option after you added your food
I am spending a lot of clicks when adding food. And I never use the picture part. But I have to press "Skip" picture every time, and it's a bit frustrating.
I would rater have a choice to add it in the review if needed.
1 vote -
Input all foods per 100g
When adding new foods to the tracker the first thing you should do is to input the data as per 100g as stated on the packaging. Once this is saved you can then input the amount eaten in grams (eg. 84g) the tracker will then give you the correct nutrition information for that weight. No more having to work it out manually then scrolling through the serving sizes to get to the closest match. Doing this will build up an accurate database and take away the incorrect data that comes up when people custom add their own serving sizes.
4 votes -
Allow us to share meals (like with our spouses who use the same tracker).
When my wife and I eat the same thing, we have to enter it in separately...we should be able to share a meal / serving's info with each other since we're eating the same thing. It could be entered into 'shared meals' tab (new tab)...
11 votes -
Meal tracker intent
The ability to track meals with other (more) apps, such as the intent meal planner app
5 votes -
Add comments instead of meals for cheat day
Sometimes i find myself struggling finding the items I need for complex meals or home made stuff.
It would be great to have a comment section to add so that it can give a description of the meal5 votes -
Editing serving amounts
It would be good to be able to edit the serving without having to recreate a whole new food.
38 votes
- Don't see your idea?
