Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
UPDATE CUSTOM FOOD NUTRITION INPUT
When i enter the nutrition facts in custom foods, it jumbles the numbers & decimals all up. example. a serving size is .5 (half of lets say a pancake) and when i type in .5 it shows up as 5.
or if it is 356 calories when i type that in it shows as 653.
this needs to change! I am a bariatric patient and being able to divide and modify the specific nutrition facts AND serving sizes is critical
6 votes -
More food items to be included and options for customise our localised food to be included together with calorie contents. Options to modify
Need more options to customise foods and suggestions for its calorie contents
2 votes -
Be able to edit the recipes already in data base
The option to edit the recipes listed in data base, like the amounts of rice or chicken for example. so we can hit our individual macros. There are a lot of good looking recipes but they don't really fit my exact macro needs.
3 votes -
Be able to slide meals around.
I added lunch before breakfast and would have like to be able to reorder the log list. Also it would be good to be able to log snacks in between meals rather than all at the end of the list.
4 votes -
Import calories and macros from evolution nutrition
Import calories and macros from evolution nutrition
1 vote -
4 votes
-
Better meal tracking
I find it frustrating having to type in a load of ingredients when the app can’t find what I’ve eaten. A broad generic list of recipes would be great that can then be adapted - eg a general spag Bol with options to add veg or lower fat percentage of meat plus more items added to the library and an easier to use meal planner - if you could have an option to type in what ingredients you have and then for meals to pop up that would be amazing!
1 vote -
Edit favorite meal categories
I would liked to be able to edit the category of my saved favorite meals. Added my standard breakfast in works great but when I go to add my lunch in I get a warning that I already logged a breakfast. I want to set it to lunch so I don’t get the warning.
1 vote -
Ability to add or modify nutrition once food is logged
I need the ability to modify my food after it’s been logged. Example, I just added a photo and logged that food, but cannot go back and edit to add nutritional info.
1 vote -
Rename saved snacks
Ability to rename saved snacks or meals to make it easier to find them when adding meals from the history
2 votes -
Allow me to create a “meal” from ingredients
Every morning I make the same breakfast: Greek yogurt, sliced banana, strawberries, blueberries, granola topper and a touch of honey. I’d don’t like having to enter each ingredient every day. I’d like to be able to save the whole thing as a “meal” and call it “Kim’s Yogurt Breakfast” or whatever.
14 votes -
Can you enhance program so that you can enter your food and meals on computer. Seeing on a big screen would be more helpful
Can you enhance program so that you can enter your food and meals on computer. Seeing on a big screen would be more helpful. I also believe this would be helpful for finding food items
8 votes -
1 vote
-
Net carbs
The tracker in the app doesn't track net carbs, which is necessary for the Keto lifestyle.
29 votes -
Connect to Omo for food diary and weight tracking
U use Omo for food diary already it is connected to my Renpho scale. It be nice if I could use with this app
3 votes -
Comment section directly each meal
Comment section directly on each meal, essentially for coaches to share opinions on the choice of foods for the particular meal, rather than keep all comments in a generic chat box.
3 votes -
Show macros eaten and remaining at top of dairy and freeze that area so that I always see it when scrolling down.
Show macros eaten and remaining at top of dairy and freeze that area so that I always see it when scrolling down. Seeing my macros is why I log my food. It’s frustrating to have to go to the details tab.
1 vote -
Meal break down if your over in certain areas it shows you how much (fat, carbs, protein) that those particular foods have in them
In the app it shows you the total calories there are for each meal but not the break found of the carbs, proteins, and fats. Or which foods are unhealthy or pushing the limits of each of those categories
38 votes -
1 vote
-
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
