Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Foods in Mexico
The app doesn't track macros for foods in Mexico, Mexico has the same foods as the US, with maybe some slight ingredient variations, however the majority of foods are imported from the US and don't get registered in ABC Trainerize making it a manual process for each meal or food entry instead of the benefit of the barcode scanner.
Mexico has the same grocery chains as Texas including HEB, Walmart and Soriana yet none of the food products register making tracking either inaccurate, unpredictable or just plain wrong.
2 votes -
Please Add “Baritastic” App
I had bariatric sleeve surgery three months ago and use Baritastic to track my meals, nutrition information, vitamins, water intake, and exercise.
Prior to surgery, I used MyFitness Pal but Baritastic works better for me, as a bariatric patient.
Is there anyway you can add Baritastic to sync with Trainerize? That would be a huge help!
Thank you.
7 votes -
The ability to add extra food onto a meal that's already logged
Please make it so that you can add on extra food to the meals that are already logged. You can only add extra food to the snack part.
9 votes -
Searchable food database
Basically make it easier to search within the database of individual foods to see the calories and macros without having to go through the process of "making a meal" in the app just to see the details
9 votes -
Search bar for food
Search bar for food
Or options to manually enter meal and calories40 votes -
Automatically skip the meal photo request when tracking full calories/macros
I log 6 meals a day and never post photos. It gets irritating to have to “skip photo” every single time I log a meal or snack. This is a useless feature and should not be the default setting when you first want to log a meal, it should just be an optional add-in for whoever likes posting photos of their food.
356 votes -
Add more filters for meals
The meals are great but many are high in fat. I would like the ability to choose low fat or low carb meals or filter by meat type so the vegan items don’t show for example.
10 votes -
Add a meal for previous day
If I miss logging a meal for previous day I have to enter it in current day then copy to day before and delete from current day.
11 votes -
Revamp meal tracker completely or connect to other meal tracking apps
Make photo the last thing you add. Begging with selecting which meal to log. Allow more than one “meal” to be logged for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enhance the search feature to include popular restaurant meals, it should at the very minimum get the “Life Cafe” meals correct, which it doesn’t ( southwest breakfast burrito has no nutrients entered and incorrect calories). Allow you to scroll left and right to look at previous days and current, and make edits. This app is too clunky and inflexible to meet its use properly. If these items cannot be addressed, at least allow…
14 votes -
3 votes
-
Delete items from meal
I don't always finish my whole meal. But I can't delete an item. Or sometimes I have breakfast for lunch but I can't copy the day before because it has my coffee in it and I can't delete.
59 votes -
European barcode (Dutch, German, French and Spanish)
We Europeans like to use the barcode scanner too... And let us create foods and meals with barcode so it will be easy to create foods and meals
16 votes -
I can’t enter itemized food and then scroll to enter more in my meals
I can’t enter itemized food and then scroll to enter more in my meals, I either have to exit out or add individual portions, ie: 1 portion Carbonaut Bread, hit review, which won’t show what you added, and then log. Then you have to go back in to add more food, 1/4 cups shredded lettuce, exit, rinse and repeat for the rest of your meal.
When I first downloaded this app it didn’t do this, I don’t know if this was after an update or is just something that happened.8 votes -
Add actual recipes (scan)
I wish we could take a photo of a recipe (from print ie book/magazine) or copy a website link and the app would use AI to read it and convert into the app food diary. I use this on another platform and it’s fantastic.
2 votes -
Edit/add meals to previous days
I often work overnight and not having the ability to edit or add meals to the previous day means that I often am missing a meal on my schedule daily. For those of us with night jobs this would make the app useable.
3 votes -
Easier way to save favorites
Every entry - should be able to saved a favorite. Weather off of an entire meal - one entry or one portion of a meal. You should be able to select favorite as a left click at all times. All favorites should appear in order of utilization. The more you repeat the hire on the list they should display (by usage with an option to sort my alpha order)
When coping a previous meal it would be helpful to have a quick view to the items for the meal. When tracking you do it a lot a head of time…
6 votes -
I would like to export my food from
Vreau să îmi pot exporta mesele din Eat&Track. Nu îmi place să îmi contorizez aici caloriile pentru ca bibliotecă de alimente nu e așa variată și nici nu pot adăuga cu ușurință alimente.
1 vote -
Be able to see the whole title without having to click on it. (I use Factor meals and have to open/close several titles to find the one)
Be able to see the whole title without having to click on it. (I use Factor meals and have to open/close several titles to find the one)
2 votes -
Allow Syncing With Many Meal Tracking Apps
It automatically connects you with MyFitnessPal or Fitbit, but I think allowing to connect to other applications that are specific for meal tracking would be more beneficial.
7 votes -
Add features
I think make it similar to my fitness pal. Make the meals easier to view, able to delete items once saved etc. Calories and macros specifically remaining for the day at the top of the page!
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
