Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
breakdown restaurant/fast food meals by ingredient
When adding a restaurant meal from the app we should be able to see the list of ingredients for the meal (with individual macros) so that when modifying a meal it’s easy to do. For example if I get a protein bowl that’s supposed to come with rice but I substitute the rice for lettuce. Now I can’t use the macros and have to guess. But if I were able to remove the rice ingredient and add lettuce that would be awesome.
2 votes -
Provide an option to avoid having to “skip photo” it annoying I never take a picture
Get rid of skip photo - who does this?
5 votes -
Remove the photo and instant recent add. Have it as a option instead
Having to take a photo of the meal each time is frustrating, sometimes you might just add a snack as nuts so no need to add a photo. Also later in the day you might remember to add something and not have the photo to hand.
Once its in the recents its also a little annoying you cant change amounts. You may have the same meal but different amounts and so have to add it all again rather than adjust. The same goes for the set meal plans. Changing amounts & removing ingredients would be helpful.1 vote -
The micronutrients on every supplements you scan is incorrect
Not an idea, but whenever you scan a vitamin, most of the micronutrients are gone or wrong. Feel like this is a huge oversight. You should be able to flag or amend an item with the correct numbers.
1 vote -
Larger darker font in ALL areas of the app please. Currently only works in some and previous idea closed!
Please make ALL areas of the app able to be made larger. Currently only works in some areas and is almost impossible to read for those of us with visual difficulties!
9 votes -
Alcohol macro calculator
Add a calculator that will scan alcohol barcodes and give you the option to convert it into carbs or fats to log with macros
272 votes -
Allow for manual meal entry
I think letting users manually enter the data from their meals (i.e. serving size and calories) would be a nice addition and allow for an easier experience with meal tracking.
7 votes -
Be able to enter fractions… like 1.5 or 0.6
Be able to enter non-whole numbers, like 1.5 or 0.6
When my units are a fraction, like 2.5, having to choose between 2 and 3 when neither is accurate is frustrating.
20 votes -
Let responsible users add barcodes
How about letting users who prove responsible under some acceptable for you conditions.
To add Barcodes and food macronutrients of Food (perhaps with the condition to photograph the label.
2 votes -
Provide options to customise the food, I need options to edit, both the food and its quantity.
Please help with options to update customised food
6 votes -
Group ingredients and foods
If I have a sandwich or meal with multiple ingredients I would like to be able to group them so that I can add it to a different day quicker and easier. I also wish there were more foods available in the database but that’s a different problem
73 votes -
View full recipe after saving to my meals
Need to be able to view full recipes after saving to “My Meals”, “Past Meals or logging in diary. Going back to search is frustrating and time consuming
19 votes -
More international / middle eastern / asian meals
Kindly add a variety of middle eastern and asian food
1 vote -
Micro nutrients calculators
Be able to see how much fat, carbs, fiber…is in different foods
1 vote -
Be able to alter the serving size like on cronometer
I want to be able to cut a serving size in half of double it out triple it instead of having to enter it as a whole new food with a different size serving.
26 votes -
3 votes
-
Be able to see your total calories and macros for the week so you can “save” calories for a specific night if required
Have the ability to see how you are tracking against your weekly total as well as daily. Some days you might eat more and some days less.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Remember foods that you have previously tracked/scanned so they come up first when you search, rather than having to scan the product every
Remember foods that you have previously tracked/scanned so they come up first when you search, rather than having to scan the product every time
6 votes -
Save common COMBOS
Be able to save common combinations labelled as a particular dish. Eg. I often have same bfast of Yoghurt + nuts + maple syrup + fruit - to be able to give this a name and save it. I know you can copy a previous ealing but I can never remember the last time I had something so this is clumsy.
It would encourage home cooked food as it would also mean I can write eg "fave salmon" and at one click instead of 10 input that whole part of a meal.2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
