Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Repice calculation
Being able to input the ingredients of a recipe and the app automatically adds up the ingredients, that way when I get a portion of that recipe, I can calculate my macros more accurately
3 votes -
Enter macros for meals manually, I dont want to switch between in-app and MyFitnessPal
I would like when we upload photos that we can input the macros! Sometimes we deviate from the recipe or we calculate the macros and we want to add it. Ex. it's hard to add a protein shake by itself. Myfitnesspal doesn't sync up very well.
3 votes -
Be able to add our own custom meal with macros(calories, protein, carbs, fats)
If you’re adding your custom meal and corresponding macros for the same, then the tracker should be able to pick those macros numbers and update the meal tracker automatically.
For example,
If i add my custom meal, say cinnamon cereal with the macros
Calories: 285
Protein: 22.5g, Carbs: 31g, Fats: 13.5g;
Then the nutrition tracker should pick those numbers and update it as follows,
Protein: 165 - 22.5 = 142.5 (remaining), and so on.15 votes -
Need to accommodate for made a home meals via recipe
I really need a better way to log meals made at home via a recipe. Should the recipe ingredients be added or what?
45 votes -
Make it like MFP
Stop trying to reinvent the wheel. The picture thing should be an added feature rather than the main focus. MyFitnessPal nailed it with their app for nutrition tracking. Just strip that and then add on the bells and whistles.
2 votes -
Alphabetical food list
Under meal planning/tracking, the list of foods should be alphabetical rather than random. Especially under favorites, it would save a lot of time entering meals.
29 votes -
Show me which meal my trainer gave a thumbs up on
Show me which meal my trainer gave a thumbs up on.
1 vote -
Allow to enter meals in advance
At the moment if I want to add the meals for the week, the tracker will not allow, which is not good. I usually plan my week in advance adding all the meals in MyFitnessPal
413 votes -
Tr
Have a spot to easily log cups /oz of water
3 votes -
An option to change macros if they are incorrect
Whenever I scan a barcode and it pops up no item available or the wrong macros have an option to send in a request or the custom I added be shown to everyone
1 vote -
My meal tracker stopped syncing with fitbit
My meal tracker stopped syncing with fitbit
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Put food brand first in title
I find it time consuming to find specific products in the food list. For instance if I search on Flavored PB peanut powder all I see is peanut powder. Then I have to click on a bunch of the ones listed to find the right one.
3 votes -
There should be a way to properly create a new food item and receipe for the app for me to log.
If the food item is NOT in the data base… I should be able to create a new food that I can use again without having to put that same item in with a new weight. I logged tomato from Long Wind Farms. The serving is 118g. But because its not in the database the information, when I log it, remains as 1 118g serving and if I have 120g on another day I have to re-input the food and do calculations for that serving amount. I hope that makes sense. Instead it should be when I log a new…
15 votes -
Print recipes
Would like to be able to print recipes from meal discovery in the mobile app (iPhone 14).
14 votes -
Adding food / meal
When I go to add food to an existing meal through the add section as opposed to going to the meal and then add food, it asks if if you want to replace or add to another meal. If you could just add to the existing meal that would be great otherwise you have to go back out and start again
86 votes -
MaKe it available on trainrize pc dashboard
Would be much easier to add customs and en ter I nfo from PC than phone.
2 votes -
More food selections
Larger database with general food that we cook not from vendors
4 votes -
Desktop Version - Add & Edit Meals
Please could we have the ability to add and edit meals via the desktop version of the app?
I not really sure why the functionality for this would be removed/overlooked.
24 votes -
showing macros for each meal
when adding breakfast, lunch or dinner etc if it showed the combined Macros for each meal after you’ve added all the ingredients and the amounts.
for example adding spaghetti, cheese and chicken with the amount and it summarising
For this meal
carbs = fats = protein=
or at the bottom show the amount this meal would add into the macros with the rest included so you know where you are at930 votes
- Don't see your idea?
