Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
6 votes
-
UPC scan
The UPC scanner sometimes doesn’t find items I buy, especially from Amazon Fresh.
3 votes -
Allow meal tracker import from MyFitnessPal but still show recipes inside of Trainerize.
Recipes don't show up when using MFP for meal tracking. MFP is a much more robust tracker but Trainerize is better at showing recipes
3 votes -
Option to customize meal names and availability to add more than 4 meals
It would be awesome to be able to rename "breakfast, linch, dinner, snack" and also add more in. For example "Meal 1- Meal 6" This would help a ton!
3 votes -
Ability to log meals in a desktop version of the app
I'd like the ability to log meals in a desktop version of the app. Sometimes I do not have ready access to my phone, so logging via the desktop app would help me to more accurately track meals. If I wait until I have access to my phone later in the day, I sometimes forget some of the things I ate or I calculate my calories after the fact and realize I am over the budgeted amount
11 votes -
Why my meals doesn’t count the calories in take when I added my own meals
When I take a picture on my meal tracker now it’s stop measuring my meals in take now.
1 vote -
Load YOUR recipes into the app
Seems silly that the recipes / meals provided to me by my coach aren't already included in the app. Add them so we don't have to take the time to add them manually!!
20 votes -
2 votes
-
Deletion of items
Ability to delete an item from a meal if entered incorrectly, as opposed to having to delete the whole meal and re-enter the correct items
7 votes -
A place to add protein shake or your own meal
A place to type in your own meal or protein shakes and calories for it.
131 votes -
1 vote
-
I cannot add meals in Meal tracker in app in my MacBook 13? I can only do it in my iPhone 13, Is there a way I can solve this?
Include trouble shooting or iiclude meal tracker in-app for laptops
1 vote -
13 votes
-
Larger food database with my fitness pal collab
Links with my fitness pal should be better, as the my fitness pal app has a larger database of food, the one on this app is lightly limited.
16 votes -
Default Measuring Units
I just want to be able to set my default to always be grams no matter what. I use a scale to measure everything so Im rarely ever not using grams or mL and i have to spend a lot of time switching everything from the default of “cups” or “slices” to grams
5 votes -
Voice enhancement
That the app lets me enter meals and snacks by talking to it (voice enhancement) it would be quicker that typing each item separately for example when logging a full meal.
1 vote -
Put my mealplan calories and macros on the app
I love to put my meal plan on the app with calories and macros to make sure i reach the daily goal on the meal tracker.
2 votes -
Photo only feed view
Would like a view of the food diary that is similar to Instagram to show just photos.
1 vote -
copy and paste food items individually
A way to copy and paste food items from one meal to another in the same day! And/or be able to transfer a good item from one “meal/snack” to another.
10 votes -
Bug with Meal Tracker Fix
This is more of a bug fix. When I deny camera access to the app, the meal entry portion will bug out and eventually crash the app. Once I give the app access to my camera again (even though I'm not taking pictures of my food) the meal tracker works.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
