Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
A copy option in “my recipes” to create another similar but modified version without re-entering everything
A copy recipe option in “my recipes” to create another similar but modified version without re-entering everything
2 votes -
Drinks option
When logging drinks I have to put them under snacks. Could we have a dedicated 'Drinks' option 0lease. Thanks
17 votes -
Your trainerize app/system needs to be able to sync with the Cronometer app since it has way better tracking than others
Your trainerize app/system needs to be able to sync with the Cronometer app since it has way better tracking than others
86 votes -
Allow clients to favorite single ingredients
Allow clients to favorite single ingredients
3 votes -
Remember serving sizes
Have the app remember the last serving size used in the meal tracker. Most people eat similar amounts of the same foods.
This would speed up food entry as you wouldn’t need to edit the serving each time, just click the “+” symbol
1,140 votes -
Add Activity for Stretching
Add Activity for Stretching, Mobility, Yoga.
Add Activity for Yard Work, House Chores
Add Activity for Volunteer Work, Lifting Boxes, Driving, Walking, Unloading Truck
13 votes -
14 votes
-
Subcategories for Meals
Most meals are a compilation of multiple foods. For some meals its a repetitive process. Would be nice to have an option to add a food item, then add ingredients to that food item. For example: I would enter Home made Smoothie and I could add sub categories for each item I am adding to it. So next time instead of adding each item back, I can choose the smoothie and it would already have each of the ingredients saved.
3 votes -
Expand Barcode database
The barcode scanner is not working at all — almost every product shows “Barcode not found.” Please expand the database for European users as well!
22 votes -
A field for the brand
A spot to put the brand of whatever food you're entering.There's so many things listed, it's overwhelming.And it sometimes doesn't make sense if you're just trying to find a food.Item quickly
3 votes -
Being able to log individual foods when barcode or meal photo is not working
Sometimes logging my meals by scanning the barcode or taking a picture doesn’t work. Having the ability to log individual food items would be helpful to these problem’s. Plus when I forgot to take a photo of my meal beforehand, I can still go back and log my meal. That way a meal isn’t lost or I don’t have to worry about taking a photo before eating.
8 votes -
Generic Entries for SIMPLE a food items!
Does every food item have to be by someone? Romaine from Kroger’s can’t be that different from Wegmans. I need to know the standard serving size and then nutritional values should be able to populate. But searching through a laundry list of manufacturers or restaurants, just to enter a taco salad shouldn’t be so painful. AI is already fielding apps to calculate calories with a photo. I still like the basics.
18 votes -
Integrate Both Myfitnesspal WITH the in-app full meal tracking.
I love Trainerize, but it seriously needs a Samsung Healh integration. Also, it needs to be able to use both/ in-app full meal tracking with Fitbit, Withings, Apple Health, etc.
I appreciate and am grateful to Trainerize for allowing me to grow my dream business. Thank you.
1,323 votes -
Fix scanning error of carbs+ fibre
The tracker adds fibre to the carb total when items are scanned, hence blowing out my carb macro. Then lists the fibre separately in the item details. This is an error that needs to be fixed please
2 votes -
water track in oz, not ml
Kindly allow us to Quick add water in ounces not milliliters! And also a tab for water on the widget
2 votes -
More Unit Options for Water Tracking
Current water tracking is only in ml. Please add oz.
4 votes -
Extra unit type for liquid foods
Extra unit type for liquid foods such as honey. I tend to take half tea spoon of honey, daily. Thanks.
3 votes -
Recipes
I wish the recipes were in the food tracking portion. I also wish foods I’ve put in would show up when I type them in.
13 votes -
Data entry on the web app
Data entry for all items, including meals, needs to be available on the web app from desktops. Using the mobile app to enter data is tedious, and requires a good cell connection, which I don’t have most of the day. I do have a fast computer. And of course none of this would matter if you would just sync my meals from Garmin.
1 vote -
Whole foods apear first in search list
It's tiresome to have to scroll through processed or pre-made products. When you enter in a whole food ingredient such as hard boiled eggs. Instead of having a list of prepackaged hard boiled eggs, it should say first one large hard boiled egg.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
