Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Less clicks to scan foods
Currently i have to click several time before i can add scan something. It would be nice if there were a short cut to add food that we can scan to save time.
13 votes -
Meal Tracker
Would be nice to have our meal plans built in like the exercises and the option to substitute based on the meal swap guide - just like we can substitute exercises. Then numbers would total/subtract from our allowed macros at the bottom to help us track our numbers.
3 votes -
1st Phorm Protein powder Peaches N Cream
The bar code for 1st Phorm Level-1 protein powder Peaches N Cream couldn’t be found. I had to add it as a custom item.
1 vote -
Saving meals
Meal tracker let's you save a meal as a favorite but it doesn't show up in the favorites section. Individual items will show up if saved separately.
9 votes -
upgrade database to include more detailed micronutrients for main foods
Improve micro nutrient data recorded. Use cronometer as the benchmark baseline.
For example, beef has more in it than just sodium and iron - what about carnesine, creating, coenzyme q10, magnesium, creatine, creatinine, specific levels of individual amino acids etc etc.
Please improve
No one cares about millions of pre-made food options and meals, clients need to learn the basics anyway. Make sure that meat, eggs, dairy, fish, poultry, fruits and veg are detailed
10 votes -
Make serving sizes larger/easier to click to edit
I have to tap 3-4 times trying to hit the right space to edit the serving sizes for meals, just a bit of an annoyance.
127 votes -
4 votes
-
Sync with FatSecret
Sync with FatSecret
3 votes -
Amino acids
Would be helpful if Amino Acids were included in food logged. Don't know another way to make sure I'm getting complete Proteins in my diet.
1 vote -
Glycemic index
Include glycemic index for logged foods. Learned about this while cutting sugars to improve my health.
1 vote -
Allow meal entry on pc
Allow mealediting or entry on the computer!! Wouks be so much easier
2 votes -
More food options
I really wish that there were more options in the app in terms of tracking food and that existing ones weren’t so difficult to find.
47 votes -
2 votes
-
Access to the recipe once you log the food
If I log recipes/meals in advance for the week to plan, I should be able to click on it to see the ingredients and recipe instead of going to the meal planner to find it.
48 votes -
Add more food items on NewZealand
Lots of vegan and gluten free items are not on the scanning list.
2 votes -
When I’m on “Today” and click “add meal” who doesn’t it ask me “what meal” before going to food?
If I’m in the “today” screen and click “add meal” I go right to the list of food. No! I should be asked which meal I am adding first, and then taken to the food page. Now I have to hit “cancel” on the food page, and only then can I pick which meal I’m creating.
54 votes -
It should be easier to add favourites.
I'm finding it almost impossible to add favourite foods. Meals are slightly easier but not straight forward
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Can't look up the macros on individual items before I enter and save them.
Can't find individual macros on each item before entering them. Just gives calories. How can you plan your meals for the day. I have to use Carb manager to plan my meals and transfer the data onto this and my protiens are way off. I have no way of seeing how you calculated my protiens individually, just as a total.
119 votes -
Calorie input in the meal tracker
I know you can put that information in the description but it doesn't deduct from your daily calorie allowance. I think there should be a box to input the meals calories and it adds them and deducts from your daily calorie allowance
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
