Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

883 results found

  1. Meal picture tracker

    The right side of the screen (+) is all I'm using right now and still don't know everything about the app.

    But food for thought wouldn't it be easier to take a picture of your meal and then have little icons "Protein" (grams, Oz, handful size/ estimate, etc), "Sugar" (grams and it's OK to leave blank if there's no label), "calories", "veggies", "ProteinType", so on and so on... I really like the quick take a picture and look back on my food chooses with a visual but I really wish there was a system that allows you to check off…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please create an option to copy foods to multiple days

    Please create an option to copy foods to multiple days

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Multiple Favorite Items At Once

    Allow me to add multiple favorite items when building a meal. Right now, I can only select one.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pre-Log Meals

    I find it helpful for pre log my meals to plan for my day of eating, but this isn't possible until I take a picture of my plate. I find myself using other apps to plan my meals, then entering information once I have a picture taken, but this often leads to differences in calories, etc.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sync w/fitbit

    Sync w/fitbit in relation to meals.

    14 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to use other food apps

    Work with other food apps like lose it. They have more selection on foods and eating out, plus you can scan foods for free. Easier to use.

    13 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to add favorite items vs. just meals

    I know there’s a way to save favorite “meals”. However, I don’t know how to add a SINGLE favorite item.

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nutrition Facts option

    meals like yogurt,protein bar or anything that has the nutrition facts on the back
    It would be nice to enter them in when you add your meals to the tracker

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Raw foid choices. I do not buy prepared food. I cant always find the ingredients needed to make a sandwich, or simple dinner. Most items are

    Basic ingredients and raw fruit and veg. That you can put together for example 2 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 2 potatoes 1 4 oz chicken ******. Now I have soup.

    71 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like to just log macros and not have to enter ever meal/food

    I'd like to just log macros and not have to enter ever food/meal

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Save my common portion sizes in Favorites

    I’d like my Favorite food items to save the portion sizes I routinely eat. For example, every day I have to adjust the measurement unit (from tbsp to cup) and scroll for the quantity of egg whites instead of saving units/amount I eat daily.

    31 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate calorie tracker

    At the firehouse, there is always cooking done for the crew, so I find myself cherry picking different meats and veggies from what is made. That means I’m not doing the exact meals on the plan, and so I’ve been inputting them into a calorie tracker app. I use “Lose It!”

    It would be great to integrate this into the Fit Responder app so my coach can see exactly what I’m doing and be able to guide me from there.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Isbn codes also for products in Germany

    It would be good, if the scanfunction would work for German food aswell.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Select Multiple foods/meals

    It would be efficient if we could select more than one meal/food in favourites and discover sections. For example I often have a coffee and muffin as a snack and have them both saved to my favourites, however when I track, I have to select snack twice and add each one
    individually. I would like be able select snack once then add both coffee and muffin at the same time

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Should be able to use a photo from camera role for Meal photos

    Sometimes forget to take a picture of meal in the app but I have taken a photo with my phone and I should be able to save it in the app / export that photo in the app

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix your bar code scanner

    Really it would be quite helpful if it worked at all. I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max and my hubby has the most recent galaxy - the bar code scanner has never even scanned for either of us.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To be able to put the time next to each meal

    For example I had coffee at 7:00 but that’s not my breakfast. I’ll eat my breakfast at 9:00 am. I want to track 7:00 am coffee, 9:00 am breakfast etc. The way it set now whatever I enter in the morning say 10:00 am everything is entered in that time. There are no others options.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Meal Tracker on Website instead of just app. Doing Data Entry on just a phone sucks.

    Let me add meals on the website. Entering things in the phone kinda sucks...

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?