Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
2 votes
-
Replace items in meals
If i dont have something and i replace it. Example, the meal called for green beana but i had it with brocolli and spinich.
2 votes -
Food tracker by photo
It would be better to be able to add meals trough the phone’s camera (photo detecting of food)
3 votes -
You need to re-layout the whole app. There are usability issues. Do a few interviews with users and watch them use the application.
A proper dashboard. A cleaner calendar. An easier way to add and edit food entries. Integrate AI to come up with food nutrients, calories, etc... For food not listed.
2 votes -
Share meal tracking
Be able to share meals for family or friends that have the same trainer. It would make it easier to log food.
9 votes -
1 vote
-
Sync carb manager with program. I’m still trying to figure out how to log my meal macros to this app
Sync carb manager with program. I’m still trying to figure out how to log my meal macros to this app
24 votes -
Keep recent food amounts
Most recent foods don’t remember the last amount and type of measurement entered. It would be faster to use it again if it was listed with the last previously entered amount and measurement type.
15 votes -
Swap Meals your specific macros
It would be helpful when you swap meals it auto calculates according to YOUR macros & calories
6 votes -
Macro Math for Custom Homemade Meals
I often am making a large pot of something for my whole family. It's really hard to guess afterwards how much of each ingredient my portion had. I would like to input an entire recipe and have it tell me what the macros are per portion. Ie if I make a big pot of chili, l can input all the individual ingredients, save it, and then choose my portion for tracking my meal. Right now this is not possible with the custom food part of the app as you need to already know what the macros are to input a…
9 votes -
Remember
It should remember my last entered values on ingredients so i don't need to change from serving to g every singel time i use that ingredient. Also it should remember my last entered amount. For rice example. I add usally the same amount. 150 g not 1 serving.
3 votes -
Be able to add pic of meal after adding items onto tracker
Be able to add a picture of the meal after adding different items onto tracker, without having to create an entire meal
1 vote -
Servings are in standard American cup. If using in the UK this is difficult to quantify as we use gms ,items.
Remove cup measurement or have gram equivalent in brackets as UK users do not use cup as a measure
1 vote -
Photos of what a serving size might look like
It’s hard to understand what a serving size is and without weighing everything I’m eating, photos could be handy for understanding what a serving size would look like
3 votes -
More accuracy and detail with meal tracker app
The meal tracker app is not accurate or detailed with the macro and micronutrients. Also the meal plans would be helpful to specify how many grams of each macro should be allowed per meal or snack with each individual meal plan. Timing of macronutrients matter pre and post workouts so a time schedule would be helpful for the meal plan and workouts.
3 votes -
Delete historic items
Would like to be able to delete some items in the history, as they were selected during trials and did not have the exact product manufacturer (and therefore nutritional value) info.
4 votes -
Adjust scanned items
The ability to adjust scanned items. Some items scan in correctly with wrong calories or some macro information. The ability to adjust that would be great. Otherwise make them scan in correctly every time.
6 votes -
Edit custom meals
I cannot edit a custom food, only option is to delete and start over which is very frustrating. I already have to double track since I use Lose It and it's not integrated and I already find the meal tracking in Trainerize not close to the same level.
2 votes -
Meal planner and meal tracker
Meal tracker logs meal which is great but would love a meal planner as to make sure that my meals for the day will equal my goals then track to make sure I ate what I ate
24 votes -
Remove ingredients once tracked
I often use the tracker in advance to plan my meals, check ahead with my macros. It's very annoying to have to remove an entire meal when only one ingredient needs to be removed.
Please add the ability to remove one ingredient from a meal once it's been tracked.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?
