Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Android Compatibility
I cannot delete meals because there is a dumb pop up confirming if I want to delete a meal.
1. Why would I need to confirm to delete the meal? Literally I have to go through a series of clicks just to delete already, that should be confirmation enough.
2. The pop up box doesn't fit on the screen correctly so I cannot even confirm. The text box doesn't fit the screen and I cannot rotate the screen to even extend it so the pop up box fits. This is so dumb. I'm giving this app a one star for…3 votes -
Cas fruit is missing
Cas fruit is missing
1 vote -
Fix meal tracking and commenting
Meal comments are useless bc I can’t see what the comment relates to, meal favorites don’t work so entering meals is more arduous than it should be.
2 votes -
Allow to enter meals and progress on computer.
Allow to enter meals and activity, and biometrics progress on computer.
34 votes -
1 vote
-
Meal tracker
Create a meal tracker that has everything in one place. There are three places to log in meals, including my coach. It’s too complicate. I can do it with the plus sign, I can do it via the [Things to do Today] or via the Forks/Knives tab. The things my coach add show up in the Forks/Knives Tab at the bottom of the app. These don’t show up in my Diary (another area meals show up) nor does what I add to my Diary, + sign show up in that tab. Have one place to add meals for me and…
4 votes -
Sharing meals with other people you workout with.
There should be a way to share custom meals with family, friends or just people in this app. That way only one person has to enter a custom meal instead of everyone that is eating the same meals with you.
3 votes -
Option for a specific drink category!
Add an option for a drink category, doesn't really make sense to put it (i.e. coffee) under a snack category or elsewhere.
3 votes -
Create custom dishes
Create custom dishes by adding several ingredients with quantities and have the app calculate the nutritional values and save the dish for reuse
2 votes -
Can no longer adjust meal type…
I’d like to be able to adjust the meal type! I don’t always log my meals at the time they happen. I just added my morning coffee and it logged it as lunch and I am unable to edit.
1 vote -
Come up with a better app
So frustrating to use. Literally every aspect of this app
2 votes -
Meal calorie converter
It would be great if we take pictures of our food and we come to know how many calories it is. Also I do not see much Indian food and their calories listed when I enter my meals to check macros.
1 vote -
Edit or delete
I wish it would let me manually add the calories and if there is something i cant eat in the meal plan i wish i could edit it
1 vote -
Be able to calculate calories based on Macros provided
For custom meals, have it calculate the calories based on the ingredients used or the macros provided.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Add indian diet and recepie specially north indian diet
Please add north indian diet like allo sabji, poori, kaddu, parontha to make it complete calorie counter like healthifyme
2 votes -
Share food log diaries
Currently my spouse and I are able to copy each others food logs in my fitness pal. We take turns meal prepping and planning meals . We have no switched yet mainly to this reason of not being able to see each others food logs and copy
15 votes -
Smoothie builder
Add a shake or smoothie builder.
4 votes -
Make saved meals easier to find
Saved meals need to be easier to find
2 votes -
Today
Highlight Today's date in both bold font and maybe a different color or with a circle. Just bold doesn't stand out well.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
