Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
884 results found
-
You need to add an option for creating a meal and splitting it into portion sizes with the correct macro breakdown for that meal.
You need to add an option for creating a meal and splitting it into portion sizes with the correct macro breakdown for that portion size of the meal. I often have to do this in MFP then add it as a
custom in trainerize.227 votes -
Calorie & Macro Goals
Enable users to set personalized Calorie and Macro goals directly, rather than having to calculate them from the totals in the meal tracker.
8 votes -
Add pictures and edit later for caloric intake so i dont have to take a break as a chef at work without breaks
I don't get time as a chef to sit down and figure out how to post on your app. Why can't I take a picture at the time, and edit contents later.
2 votes -
Capability of adding our own food
Create an access where we can just add our food in manually.
2 votes -
Identify and count calories with photo
The app should identify igredients and meals just by taking the photo. It could sugest its calories and vitamins.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Fresh/raw ingredients should be listed first then packaged food. Cannot add half ingredie ts for eg half a banana so my smoothie is incor
Fresh and raw ingredients should appear first before packaged food, should be able to add grams or half for e.g. half a banana. Would like to see ability to add supplements and vitamins so can follow nutrition more closely
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Saved meals enter less tha 1 serving
You only allow a meal that is saved to be entered as 1, 2 or 3 savings. When you create a meal for a family like a chicken casserole you need to be able enter it as les yhan 1,. Like a fraction, say half or third or one eighth
9 votes -
Be able to create and save full recipes like in mfp
Just be able to create full recipes and put down how many servings it makes. And be able to adjust the recipe. I hate having to pay for this app and mfp
3 votes -
Ocr recognition for custom food nutrition table
When adding a custom food, ocr could be used to scan thebtable being the item to autofill the nutritional value of the item
8 votes -
Flexibility when adding meals
I would to be able to add meals for other times than right now. Want to be able to enter yesterday’s meals today.
153 votes -
Should be able to submit any foods for meals
I wish there was a way to do singular good items and not have to select a meal already in the app.
2 votes -
Full daily nutrition information not just by items
Be able to find all combined nutrition information by meal and by day.
2 votes -
Add recommended daily allowance for nutrients
Add recommended daily allowance for nutrients
5 votes -
More easily search my past meals by date
I'd like to be able to search for things by date via a calendar, rather than scrolling endlessly.
12 votes -
2 votes
-
Maintain Measurement on Recent Foods
In the list of Recent Foods, keep it listed holding the same amount used last time - eg. 40g of Oats instead of the default 1 cup of Oats, etc.
16 votes -
Quick add on meal tracker
Option to just add the calories and brief description of meal or photo rather than full ingredients
3 votes -
Meal time stamp
Being that I’m not able to log right when I have something to eat, I feel the time stamp should be able to edit.
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?
