Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
884 results found
-
Make it possible to add foods that aren’t already listed
I make a lot of my own foods and add items my trainer recommends. It would be a lot easier to add the recipe so I could accurately track my meals.
1 vote -
It would be really helpful chat way to adjust the meal tracker to account for net carbs versus just total carbs.
For those following more of a keto plan, the net carbs are usually the focus, rather than total carbs. If there were a way to select, that is an option, at least in the tracker, that would be very helpful.
15 votes -
Meal tracking
I will like it if meal tracking can me more plain and simple. At the moment it can be frustrating.. with especially the meat. For example I will like clear options for finding beef rump steak.., cooked, raw, with or without fat. I spend too much time finding the right fit for my meals.I am never sure if some of the meat is prepared or not. And will like all options to be stated more clearly.
4 votes -
Please add an option for a recipe
You add all of the ingredients and how many servings it has and it automatically calculates the calories/macros.
My fitness pa and weight watchers have this option.5 votes -
A "q&a" on the dashboard
Would help to navigate easier. Or a chat... for the life of me.....when you copy a meal or favorite why doesn't the recipe move with it. And if it does someone please let me know hos I find it
1 vote -
I want to be able to track half grams
Track half grams also
5 votes -
Show daily totals always at top of diary entry
Freeze the daily macro totals at the top of the diary detail entry. This will simplify pre-tracking as I'm constantly adjusting portion size then having to switch screens to see how the adjustment affected my macros for the day.
1 vote -
Calories Count via photo
It would be nice to have automatic calories count just uploading the picture.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Edit meal after saving it
I forgot to add an item to my breakfast. I don't know if there is a way to update the meal
1 vote -
Group food and save meals that we use regularly
We should have the ability to group food and save meals that we use regularly.
1,673 votes -
More Meal Tracker App options
I'd like to see more options to connect other more popular Meal Tracker apps. MyFitnessPal forces user to pay for barcode scanning. I'd like to see "Lose It" or Weight watchers as an option.
36 votes -
Recognizing a food type from the picture token instead of searching for the food
instead of searching for a food, I would like to take picture - ex. I take picture of tomatoes and app recognize and log tomatoes in. I will then just add a weight. Even better would be if the app recognize food and number on the scale and log automatically from picture both food and weight.
4 votes -
Sort Recent Foods by Most Recent
There appears to be no rhyme or reason to the sort order of “Recent Foods”. If it could sort by “most recently selected”, that would make it MUCH easier to add things that I ate recently (I tend to eat the same or similar things based on my grocery trips). I do have foods saved as favorite, and I use the meal copy and then adjust when I have recipes, so I can manage, but this seems like a logical and quick fix, and I don’t want to have 100 items in favorites just to try to find them again.
484 votes -
Foods missing UPC codes even though the food is in the system
Give us the ability to add the UPC scan code to the database that is missing them so we don’t constantly get “this isnt in the database” when it is in the database, it is just missing the UPC code.
4 votes -
Ability to ‘plan the day’ first then move from planned to actual as you eat the meal.
This would allow for planning ahead, and calculating macros before the day starts. Then ideally have an auto populate for the actuals
5 votes -
Beside the mico numbers consumed, add the recommended amout
It is nice to have a list of the nutrients consumed in a day but it would mean more if my recommended amounts were listed so I can know if i am close
5 votes -
Love the app
Love the tracker app but need to work out how easy it is to make own meal and track calories etc
I know I can create in my fitness app but need to link to Trainerize
Somehow2 votes -
I would love for the app to stop freezing every time I try to add a meal. I’m hard restarting sometimes 10 times to get it to work.
There’s nowhere on the computer for me to add a meal so I have no choice to de the app to log a meal and it is incredibly annoying to restart it over and over and over
1 vote -
summary along with diary
seeing summary in line with diary would really be helpful. tabbing back and forth is kind of a pain.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
