Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
884 results found
-
I want the updates with nutrition to have faster
It takes a bit of time for meals to be updated within the app from other apps like fitness pal, and I wish it was instantaneous or very close to that
2 votes -
Add a meal with minimal details
I would like to add a meal with minimal detail, just calories (no macros). Or a comment box where you could share how your day went, what you ate that day that was difficult to log, etc
Example: you go to a friends house and eat some charcuterie or have appetizers at a Super Bowl party. How are you supposed to log all of that? It would be nice if I could take a guess as to how many calories I consumed so I am somewhat on track.or just add some comments as to what I consumed without having to…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Build recipes in app
Be able to build a recipe in the app like in MyFitnessPal where you enter how much of each ingredient and how many servings it makes
1 vote -
Serving size changed=auto select item
If i am taking the time to customize a serving size then auto select the food!!
9 votes -
Add fractions off food ie 2.4 g
Can only add whole numbers
3 votes -
Allow copy of another dY
I basically eat the same thing several times a week. It would be great if I could reuse or copy a photo on multiple days rather than having to take a new picture every time
1 vote -
Adjust restaurant order
Would be nice if you go out to eat and find the item on this app to be able to possibly adjust it.
Example, ordered ginger soy salmon that comes with rice(brown or white), vegetables and peanut vinegarette sauce.
I ordered without rice and without the peanut sauce but can't remove it anyway.1 vote -
Allow selection of which meal it is when copying meal from a previous day or from your favourite meals
Currently, when you copy a meal from a previous day, it logs it as the same type of meal as the day you are copying it from. Similarly, when adding a meal to your tracker, it defaults to the snack meal. There is no way to switch this, other than manually adding each ingredient to the correct meal.
It would be great if we could select the meal when copying from a previous day or from our favourite meals.4 votes -
Make App Better
The app sucks. Simply put. I’ve been trying for 3 weeks, but every day it’s another frustration. The recipes cannot be added by tapping ‘add a meal’ because they don’t show up in any of the searches. You have to find the recipe, swap it in your daily food plan, then add it. And if you alter the recipe for any reason (like some of the recipes actually suggest - make the sandwich open face, etc), you can’t alter the totals for the calories, fat, carbs. VERY frustrating. Also, adding custom recipes take forever. Many store bought foods are inaccurate,…
1 vote -
Make meal planning more efficient
Portion sizes should allow type in numbers instead of pop-up drop-down menus; some items are already like this but they are few and far between.
"Cups" should also be a standard option for every item to allow folks who are visually oriented easy access to input quantities.
Maybe require the item to be "added" before you can edit quantities; the number of times I've gone through the cumbersome drop-down menus editing quantities (especially when I'm using fractions) only to not have it save because I forgot to then also click the "+" before moving on to the next item is…
1 vote -
Edit a Meal
Edit your meal after putting in the food tracker. I want to be able to move a food from lunch to dinner or remove the food item from the meal altogether but I can't. I have to delete then add the meal back, bad UX
20 votes -
Sync with Fitatu
More apps to sync with like Fitatu for meal tracking would be really helpful
1 vote -
Merge Details with Diary - Total Calories at the top
It would be more efficient if I didn’t have to click “detail” to see the total calories for the day. Since it’s not immediately where I track my food I don’t see it and don’t think about it.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Improve the food logging
It's clunky some improvements are needed. Make it easier to log and copy?
4 votes -
The meal tracker is NOT intuitive.
To me, it would make more sense if you followed the following steps. 1. Chose breakfast, lunch or dinner first. 2. Add food items. 3. Take an optional photo.
3 votes -
Allow for more fresh homemade food items. The supplied items are all prepared foods or purchased somewhere
Example... I made my own Cole slaw. Meal tracker lists many prepared Cole slaw examples. The examples are all "by someone". Most of their examples i have never heard of.
3 votes -
Be able to copy meal to another day but have the ability to modify that meal plan by removing items or adjusting units.
I can copy the meal, but it is sometimes not identical to what I am having; instead of using one ingredient, I substitute it, but instead of deleting the entire entry, I want to be able to modify it. And as of right now, I can't do that.
5 votes -
Direct menu from big restaurants
The meal tracker is Wildly inaccurate when trying to track meals from big chain restaurants. Link direct to menus and use nutrition info from their websites.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
