Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Need to be able to work with those over a browser
This fitness tracker needs a lot of work. The overall layout keeps screwing me up over and over again. Sometimes I'll be deleting or moving meals around between days only to realize I'm on the wrong day and then I end up losing data.
There needs to be a web interface version. Why I can't do this over the browser is beyond me. It would be so much easier and faster to work with on a browser. As it is, I really hate the app.
2 votes -
Favorite meal/ food item from "diary" page
Be able to favorite a meal or food item from the "diary" page of meal planner so you don't have to go search for it again to add to favorites
14 votes -
Update periodically
I logged on today, was able to copy my meal from yesterday and add chicken fajitas recipe. Now I cannot see any meals, no measurements, no macros. I readded everything and now I have double means and still cannot see macros or the others.
1 vote -
More visible fonts.
I know yellow is part of your brand, but it is extremely hard and frustrating to read.
2 votes -
Make it easier to add meals or add more restaurants and keep up with menu updates
Several times I have not been able to find a meal at a restaurant that you have or haven’t been able to find a restaurants that are very common. Perhaps provide an option for common meals and common substitutions for meals like seafood pasta generic.
1 vote -
Put back the meals by time
Why are all of the snacks at the bottom regardless of time. That doesnt make sense.
2 votes -
Ability to edit a trainers recipe if I don’t use all the ingredients
If I use my trainers already imputted receptor but don’t have everything on the ingredients list, or only have 50g of something instead of 100g
The ability to edit the amounts/remove an ingredient so I don’t have to log the whole thing/input it all manually2 votes -
Edit
Can't seem to edit meals once logged.
2 votes -
Favorites
When I save a meal as a Favorite it doesn't appear when I press Add Meal. I have to go to my profile and add it from there. I feel like this should appear in the Add Meal Favorites section. The section already exists.
7 votes -
SBP too have own food tracker
To have ur own food tracker so we don’t have to pay extra for my fitness pal, also fitness pal is to slow to transfer food to SBP so having ur own town tracker in SBP would
Prevent this :)1 vote -
Add Stores
Add foods by Publix and Fresh Market! Both have great healthy foods that would be great if we could barcode scan!
9 votes -
Fix the math for macros
The math doesn’t “math”. I have had to message my coach numerous times to ask her to tell me what I actually have left for macros because my calories will be higher than what I have for macros.
4 votes -
Use vision AI to identify the food you ate from photo taken.
I hate logging everything. Why not use computer vision (AI) to detect the food you have from the photo you take, then add or adjust the caloric intake.
30 votes -
1 vote
-
Show ingredients in recipes so that they can be substituted, Just like meals. Allow both to be edited
Meals import with each ingredient that can be substituted. Recipes should work the same way. Also allow both to be edited after they are saved.
Right now, I can’t even see what ingredients I put in a recipe (how many ounces of protien for example) and can’t change it after I saved it if I forgot something
7 votes -
Have half servings as previously did. I.e avocado.
Can only enter 1 serving, not a half. I could do that before update.
4 votes -
Change time of meal
Should be able
To
Edit meal time15 votes -
Improve the user experience of meal tracking, including improved ability to add and save recipes
Improve overall user experience of meal tracking, including ability to add and save recipes
4 votes -
ability to have a repeated food item auto logged
For example, coffee creamer to automatically be logged everyday rather than have to track it everyday or copy it everyday
1 vote -
Barcode scanner
When something isn’t registered in the database, allow you to scan barcode and create the food.
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?
