Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Be able to remove a food item when you accidentally add it twice.
Be able to remove a food item when you accidentally add it twice.
2 votes -
Allow decimal places for macros
I always round up values at the moment i.e. 1.3g of fats I’d key in as 2g. It will be easier if it allows us to key in up to 2 decimal places.
26 votes -
Hi. I would like to see a toggle buttons while in the meals/details part. This would really aid in comparing nutrients daily with out having
Hi. I would like to see toggle buttons while in the meals/details part. This would really aid in comparing nutrients daily without having to go back to the dashboard.
1 vote -
There should be a food diary where u can log types of meals you’ve had such as potato salad but you don’t necessarily feel like listening e
There should be a food diary where u can log types of meals you’ve had such as potato salad but you don’t necessarily feel like listing every single ingredient
1 vote -
Intergrate with Nutra Check
I’ve never liked My Fitness Pal, found Nutra Check far superior and also a lot cheaper. If you could Intergrate with Nutra Check this would be a lot better!
22 votes -
Adding a feature where you can manually add things from a nutrient label for an item because not everything can already be on the list
Being able to manually add items and their specific calories, sugars, anything you need to add. Not all food can be on the list, so being able to go from a label you have in front of you for the food you are eating would be helpful rather that just guessing what is closest.
1 vote -
Adding a day of the week along with the date on each day
Currently only the date displays, it would be nice if it said Sun, Dec 29th. Instead of just the date.
3 votes -
Better logging features. AI logging by showing a photo
Inputting meals is onerous. There are so many better ways to do it. AI from a photo. Allowing the user to just list all items at once and then it populates and you choose and select amounts.
5 votes -
In the meals tab I would like off plan eats
I see meal types, I would like one for off plan eats where I can enter something I ate that wasn’t planned that day, I am using the snack option currently! It would help me track what when and figure out why with Jounaling
1 vote -
How to Delete food from your list.?
Can someone help me figure out how to edit and delete food from my food list. I need to clean it up on items that I no longer eat anymore.
15 votes -
Faster synch with MyFitnessPal
Faster link with data entered into MyFitnessPal. Often there is a delay and sometimes this delay is hours
1 vote -
Comparing Eating Trends over Time
More ways to see eating trends over a week or multiple weeks.
2 votes -
A Recipe from the discover section should show also in the overview by clicking on the name or the picture
If I add a meal from discover to my plan I can’t open the recipe again by clicking on the title or the photo. I always have to go to „add meal“ then go to discover or favorites again and look for the recipe. Then I have to go back and delete that meal.
2 votes -
Update food database more often.
New items and new flavors are often not found when scanning ingredients.
1 vote -
Searching for an ingredient you’ve used before, it should filter your most similar ingredients from recents first, then a general list
I use a lot of the same ingredients and rather than having to “favourite” them, which isn’t entirely straightforward, when I search for an item, rather than scrolling my recents, it would be useful if it filtered from my recents before the more generic list. Or have the ability to “favourite” an ingredient from the “recents” screen.
3 votes -
Battery shows 1%
Battery shows 1% when I am adding food. Clearly a glitch but it carries over when I exit the app. Eventually it clears up, but it’s annoying.
3 votes -
Time of meal settings
It’ll nice to have an option to set our personal meal time. Should be able to add the time of meal and not default to the time it was entered. For example if we want to have our meals at certain time we can be able to set it: 9 am breakfast, 12 pm lunch, 2 on snack, 6 pm dinner etc).
20 votes -
Food Consumed vs Target
A section that shows calories consumed vs target calories. Macros consumed vs macros targeted as well.
2 votes -
Dot for adding custom food.
Every time I need to add a custom food, has no (. ) dot to add when I type the numbers. Like 2.5 of fat or carbs ….
2 votes -
Suggest meals aligning with my goals.
I love the way your app is showing me what I need to change. It's harder than I realised how to add more protein to meals without adding more fats... and keep meals tasty. Some suggested meals that align with my goals would be great.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
