Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Manually change nutrition info
When I scan food items that I am eating with the barcode function, the nutrition information that appears in the app is frequently incorrect (calories, protein, etc.) It would be nice to be able to make it accurate
2 votes -
AI scanner
It will be good to have a AI scanner to count the calories of our meal
17 votes -
1 vote
-
6 votes
-
Add custom recipe from add food button
Be able to add custom recipes straight from the add food button. I have custom sauces I use and they get added to the list of foods i ate. But there isn’t a convenient way to do it.
2 votes -
Add a portion of a favorited or previous meal
The ability to add a portion of one of your favorite meals or another meal you’ve previously entered. So you can currently copy that meal to another day, but it would be great if you could then say that you’ve had (for example) half the portion size of that meal, instead of needing to half all the ingredients.
13 votes -
Custom recipes for meal logging.
Would like to be able to create custom recipes in trainerize like MFP. Don’t want to have to go back and forth between apps and without the ability to port MFP logging it can be frustrating to use just thentrainerize app.
2 votes -
Can no longer change entry types
With this new update, I can no longer change the type of meal. For example I wanted to change a snack to a breakfast and now I no longer have the option to do so.
7 votes -
Allow uploads
Should be able to upload images for daily food not the current disjointed faff
1 vote -
Alphabetical Listed Foods
List food options in alphabetical order
4 votes -
Create one meal to separate for meal prep
It would be good to use the existing measurements and calculations to create a meal that can then be chosen at different amounts for meal prep over the week. This would also help not having to repeatedly add in measurements when cooking something that can be used multiple times (for example sauces)
1 vote -
Filter foods with Check mark
Do the check marks mean the food has been validated? If so, please let us filter for only those that have check marks so we can be sure if their accuracy.
1 vote -
MacrosFirst
Could just connect my macro counter and could see exactlt what I’m consuming and how much and when.
18 votes -
Change time
The app tells me the time I entered the meal which isn't necessarily when I ATE the meal. I'd like to be able to change that timestamp.
1 vote -
Delete meals all at once
If you've repeated a meal, you should be able to delete it from all days all at once
1 vote -
You should be able to search within your recent meals so that you can select the items even if the entire meal is not the same.
You should be able to search within your recent meals so that you can select the items even if the entire meal is not the same. It would be great if this could work th e way the lose it app works.
1 vote -
Don't block controls with temp notices
You put up a temp notification about known issues with loading timeline and calendar. That message is completely blocking the Add button to add meals or food. Temp messages should be dismissible or at least the regular content should still be accessible beneath the message.
2 votes -
Copy food to another day not working
Copy food to another day not working on samsung galaxy s24
5 votes -
Since update can’t amend food meal
Since the latest app updated (ios) there is no longer the option to change meal type. So if I have logged later in the day it defaults to say Dinner but I want to log it as breakfast. You have to delete and add meal again. On old version I could amend to Breakfast.
6 votes -
vitamin tracker
a system much like the food tracker but a seperate meal option that is designed for multivitamins/supplements. some of these do contain a few calories so it would be helpful to fully track calories per day
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
