Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

883 results found

  1. Adjust serving size after scanning barcode

    It would be convenient to be able to adjust serving size after scanning a food item instead of having to exit out of the scanner and review then adjust serving size

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Nutra check calorie counter

    Please allow us to link nutra check calorie counter as I dont use my fitness pal. The in app meal tracker is showing different calories so it is actually confusing. Please add to link option. Many thanks.

    36 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have Nutracheck as an option to link up to

    I find nutracheck to be better, this definitely needs to be an option to link to aswell as myfitnesspal

    111 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Incorporate AI to quickly identity common meal items. App should recognize patterns since most people meal prep

    I should be able to quickly enter common meal items. AI would really help to recognize common meal and item patterns. For instance, for most breakfasts, I have egg whites and coffee with almond milk. App should know that. Favorites is awkward and old technology. Snacks tend to be protein shake. App should know that and when I enter snack, it should ask if I just had a protein shake.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sub/swap out ingredients in pre-made meals.

    If the meal calls for a white roll but I have only wheat bread on hand, allow that ingredient to swapped without having to type all of the other ingredients in one by one.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding comments on meals.

    When using suggested meals, I can't add modifications I made. It's either I create one from 0 or I select a pre-entered meal

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add nutrition through tracked meal in apple health

    All nutrition should be added automatically to apple health after logging meal

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. combine all custom/fave/recipe/etc

    I get so confused every time I look for a recipe that I created. When I click add meal, is it in the favorites, my recipes, or do I have to click skip photo then look through the tabbed favorites, recent and custom. Why can’t these all be combined? I can never find anything I have already added to the database without searching all of them and then I still can’t find it and have to recreate it.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More serving sizes for meal plan meals

    You can only do 1, 2, 3+ servings for meal plan meals. Why can’t we have more options for 1/2 serving, 3/4 serving, 1 1/3 serving, etc. My clients are struggling to use the meal plan meals because of this when they don’t finish a full serving and can’t adjust their macros.

    20 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix Barcode Entry on Android

    I used to be able to scan a barcode and add the food to my log, but lately it finds it, I tap it, and click Add and then it goes back to the camera without actually adding the food. And the only way to get out of that state is to exit food entry, which means you lose everything you've tried to enter so far.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Easier access to food macro nutrients

    There are so many pages with food nutrients information and also other trackers and in particular for me as a non British person it would be great to be able to import a food and its nutrients from there.
    Also it’s weird that simple foods like blueberries or raspberries are either not in the app or totally wrong.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can I edit a meal once it’s entered ie time of day?

    I want to be able to change the type of meal and time of day.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to delete food so my list is smaller.

    How do I delete items from my food list?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How did you feel afterward? Prompt on meals.

    I want to track my reaction to the food I eat.

    I’d love to be able to indicate how each meal made me feel a few hours later.

    I could click into a meal and answer questions, or, better, get a prompt 2 hours after a meal asking me.

    Possible Scales of
    sluggish/sic -> clean energy
    Hungry -> full

    Extra awesome addition would be to give me a report of meals I’ve eaten ranked by how they made me feel.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When copying meals, I want to modify time eaten on day copied to.

    When I copy a meal from one day to another, I'd like to be able to modify the time I ate it as it's not always at same time that I eat it.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The duplication of selecting a food and then also having to save it is so annoying. I should be able to check a food and it’s added!

    If I enter in 3 ounces of broccoli and then hit the check, it should automatically be saved to what I eat. Having to do that and then hit apply, is something that I continue to forget to do and then I lose what I’ve added for all the different foods. It’s really annoying.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Wish this app was compatible to FitHub

    I love how easy FitHub is to use and tracks really well. Can you guys make it compatible to the app.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow day switching from details/ add meals page.

    I like to compare micro/ macronutrients from one day to the next and being able to change days would be so much more fluid. Exiting to the dash, then switching days, then going back into meal details is how I currently use it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why can’t you edit food entries once added ?

    I want to be able to add things in the morning before heading into work, but things can change during the day so an edit would be nice or a delete and start over for that meal.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?