Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
883 results found
-
Include restaurant meals
There should be more meals included. It could also be by restaurant it would be easier to log what we eat.
Please include in comments which restaurants you're trying to find.
1,635 votes -
Automatically add food when quantity changed
If I go through the (sometimes painful) process of finding the food and adjusting the portion size, it’s a safe bet I want to add that food. Could you please make the app intuitive enough to add that food without having to click the check mark? This would help me cuss less, so think of it as doing it for the children. LOL But seriously, please alter this.
6 votes -
Eliminate useless clicks and animations
Why do I have to click several times to enter my weight, or hit add, save, review and log to enter a food. This is nuts! If I find a food, I should be able to hit “add”, which automatically takes me to a review screen, where I can edit food quantity etc, then “log”. Two clicks. And silly high fives animations after a workout etc. I’m not on this app to click buttons and wait for animations.
9 votes -
Meal preps
I batch cook alot. When I list the ingredients and add the meal to favourites I can't divide the portion sizes any smaller than the full ingredients list. For example I'll make a homemade soup it makes 6-8 portions. Once I've listed everything that goes into it im showing 2000cal when really I'm only eating 1/6 of that. Please add a feature to divide favourites meals into smaller portions ie 1/6th of said meal.
13 votes -
Cannot delete one ingredient after logging a meal
I log my meals for the day to see if I'm within my daily calorie bracket.
If I see I'm over carbs then I want to delete an ingredient in a meal but at the moment you can only delete the whole meal.6 votes -
Add 1/2 cup under serving sizes
When you enter your food serving size, there is not an option for a 1/2 cup. The sizes start at 1 Cup.
We want calorie counting to become a habit and to measure in Cups is much easier than weighing all the time6 votes -
Your meal tracker is impossible to use
Just make it quick to add the photo
2 votes -
Favorite
I have the hardest time creating favorites. Sometimes I see the heart icon, but typically it’s not an option.
2 votes -
Pre-logging meals
There must be a feature that allows the user to pre-plan daily/weekly meals. Meal prep is a huge thing for nutrition and tracking and this app stinks for that.
2 votes -
Adding food
When adding food, I would like To be able to search only the list of foods I’ve added in the past. Right now the search will search the entire database and brings in too many other foods.
34 votes -
Showing total and net carbs
My macros look out of balance because it’s tracking total carbs instead of net carbs. I eat tons of fiber that shouldn’t be added into my macros.
14 votes -
Forgotten foods
I want to be able to get back in and add forgotten items
3 votes -
Reasses or remove already set Nutritional values
At least half of the already set nutritional values are wrong, started using them when I started back at the gym and counting calories is very important, I had to check the back of packets and manually put them in, so most that are on there are wrong information
1 vote -
please allow meal tracking on the website
Please allow meal tracking on the website, including the ability to copy meals to other days.
6 votes -
Meal tracking
Food entry, recipe building and meal sharing. Look at the Loseit! App. So much more user friendly than this app.
39 votes -
When we add a comment to the food I would like to be able to see the breakdown of the food again how much protein, carbs Fat
When we add a comment to the food I would like to be able to see the breakdown of the food again how much protein, carbs Fat
1 vote -
I would like to be able to copy and paste from my 7-Day meal plan into add a meal daily nutritional goal calorie counter
I would like to be able to copy and paste from my 7-Day meal plan into add a meal daily nutritional goal calorie counter
1 vote -
Egg whites
I could only find liquid egg whites. I used farm fresh egg whites and not from a box.
5 votes -
I wish the app to logging your food was more simplified there are so many steps just to add one thing. The scanner doesn't always scan the
A more simplified login for food.
2 votes -
Fix meal photo to not rotate sideways
When i take a photo it saves it rotated by 90 degrees
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
